Replies
    Country
    Fiji
    Xfire
    christmaspwns
    Clan
    Pro*

+wha+ Rasen

Let's get this shit straight. I'm not really into the active rating anymore, but it's just sad to see this retard still gets on top on both of the systems without doing any thing. And it does ruin everyone else his fun of playing "serious" for rating.

Just saw him playing for min - there is definitely something wrong with the XP he earns. He was taking unis and would get about 15xp for a uni. He had poor stats/light weps and was earning lots of XP for just walking around.

http://et.trackbase.net/index.php?mo...o&idx=39810834
    Check out **/AK/**ypres with same stats and less than half XP earned in same time..

I don't get it, why won't you disable this retard? Is there anyone who is actually taking care of these "whores"? I thought you finally did something about this, seems TSP is even worse than the "normal" system.

I don't want to fight about anything, but come on, don't you think this is retarded eventho it's a free game. Just helping out the amazing system you made.

Regards,

pro*que pasa?

Edit mod-break for historical records
    The server in question was taken over by another person and rasen was lifted as admin. No discredit goes to this server and/or his other admins.

Thanks you for reading
    Last edited by christmaspwns; 16-04-2012 at 21:30.