Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
    Replies
    Country
    Romania
    mate one last question for you:what stops the people that miss punkbuster this difficult times,to start new and fresh et pro publics with tzac protection and nice settings and admin mode to have control over anything ?dont answer that,have a nice evening

Replies
    Country
    Poland
    Xfire
    dragonji
    Steam
    dragonji
    Clan
    sKy-e
    ETPro has no shrubbot, and ETAdmin has a lot of exploits. This is the so called "control over anything"? Really, mate, please, don't make a heaven for fun players from the whole ETPro community...

Clanpage || --------------------------------------------------------------------- || sKy.eSports Clan

Replies
    pb is developed and all was build on it, like its posted on news. This should be solved. Atleast with runing it, even if there wouldn't be any updates. I have contacted evenbalance about pb auth server i would provide server for et if needed. But i doubt they will even respond or agree with giving me the necessary scripts etc. Tzac will not be developing for et yet since it was done and they are doing it on other games. Atleast pb auth server would help with keeping servers as they are, but then we would also need to open community like was evenbalance and respond on tickets for that matter from bannage from pbbans, ggc, gv etc. it would be hard work but if more people would like (expirienced with pb) that would keep et like it was. But that is a big IF. Developing new anti cheat and itergrating it in et as main stream would be the best. But where are c++ programers for that matter, that would take a lot of time and if servers get full of cheaters, half of servers will drop from et very soon. And people would play only on etpro. There would be good that someone would know how to offer a good solution. And anyway it isnt the end of the world, but it SUX that evenbalance did that and that all people were doing their stuff on guids and pb relayed infos. That would be needed to rebuild if pb thingy cant be solved.

Regards

Replies
    Country
    Germany
    Xfire
    sunstars
    Clan
    Enemies of War
    Quote Originally Posted by ibunforgiven View Post
    a lot of admins with brain yes...but just about few months ago when i was checking your forums or ia forums or ea forums ,and that s just one of the forums of jaymod clans i used to check,i saw at least every week one post about inocent players being banned,ussually et pro players.ok dont answer that...

now bout et pro comunity look man et pro ,jaymod,nq we all play same game,different variations.this might be a good thing,but now when et is a almost a death game this is kinda bad.history of humanity prooved that divided we fall,but together we can win being strong and resistant in time.just picture and imagine et as one mode,everybody playing it.how that would look?u going to say et pro huh?i m going to answer yes.why?i m not to much of an expert,but from what i understand talking with ppl that knows some stuff bout it,et pro even if it was not updated in 5 years,by the way is made is still very well and strong done:hitboxes,timing etc.also at this stage it seems is the only mode that got attention of one of the best coders in et to be supported by a powerfull anticheat.is tzac still having problems yes it does,but that s only natural.is not always the tzac fault,many times is cause of the user,his windows ,etc etc.in the end,is not my problem if you or others will believe me and try it as i did as well,6 months ago,or not.the choice is yours,all i m saying is that u have nothing to loose.
    Dont whine about personal attacks. You piss off alot of ppl with your way and the ignorant things you sometimes say, so dont be suprised that some will give it back to you.

And what do you mean, with...you checked my forums and found a ban of someone innocent being banned?
    Dude, i have a private ETpro server for ctrl scrim teams, and no one is banned on them yet, also a Server with TJ Mod, so i dunno why you think i ban ppl innocent ppl.
    And also, you are so pro that you never have banned someone whos innocent? I have seen too many "pro's" getting banned and unbanned cuz they are "so good", find many nice words to "explain" and being on published netcoders lists some time later. Now it will be even harder to bust hackers and cheaters. Not even the worst nub with the oldest bot ever will have any fear to play on servers.

TZAC is good, yes, but its not the end resolution. They already have problems with ID spoofing and shit and it takes them a hell of time to do anything or answer about Problems. Just imagine 1000 jaymod player register there...will be chaos pure. etpro community is much smaller than jay/NQ/pub/silent.

Replies
    Country
    Germany
    Xfire
    sunstars
    Clan
    Enemies of War
    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil View Post
    @Server Admins who want to keep PB enabled can use this: pb_sv_GuidRelax 7

It will allow no GUID players but still keep PB on. I am testing around and if I find something working, I will share.
    How do bans work now if player will have no etkey anymore?

Replies
    simple as that, they dont. What can you ban is you can ban only old guids. New ones (without guids), well they could be banned by ip, but not by guid. I got response from evenbalance about pb guid auth server, they sayed i should ask activision about it and i did. We will see if they are really giving end to pb for et. If they will, new anticheat needs to be developed, i would help with site and with all my knowledge about anything.

p.s. ofcourse if you decide to not let in people without guids, dont disable pb this might be opportunity for less cheaters, but also then there wouldnt be new players in et.

Regards
    Last edited by Kwizlord; 6-10-2011 at 09:39.

Replies
    Country
    Netherlands
    Xfire
    battel4star
    Steam
    battel4star
    Just make a ETkey for your members
    Its simple.

Regards,
    AlCapOne.

Replies
    Country
    Romania
    u have ref command or the vote system.ussually on the et pro publics there are good et admin mods installed like on hirntot for example,but also ppl are organised as they play nicely.

Replies
    Country
    Romania
    Quote Originally Posted by stars* View Post
    Dont whine about personal attacks. You piss off alot of ppl with your way and the ignorant things you sometimes say, so dont be suprised that some will give it back to you.

And what do you mean, with...you checked my forums and found a ban of someone innocent being banned?
    Dude, i have a private ETpro server for ctrl scrim teams, and no one is banned on them yet, also a Server with TJ Mod, so i dunno why you think i ban ppl innocent ppl.
    And also, you are so pro that you never have banned someone whos innocent? I have seen too many "pro's" getting banned and unbanned cuz they are "so good", find many nice words to "explain" and being on published netcoders lists some time later. Now it will be even harder to bust hackers and cheaters. Not even the worst nub with the oldest bot ever will have any fear to play on servers.

TZAC is good, yes, but its not the end resolution. They already have problems with ID spoofing and shit and it takes them a hell of time to do anything or answer about Problems. Just imagine 1000 jaymod player register there...will be chaos pure. etpro community is much smaller than jay/NQ/pub/silent.
    Where exactly i whine?i hear so often this word but i have a question:do u understand what whine really means?it means when i m unhappy about a thing you or some1 else did and i come to tell u that u should not do that cause is not faire .I haven t whine unless i really had reasons.

did i pissed a lot of people?i m sorry did u said people?cause i thaught i pissed a lot of teenagers?yes that s the correct term,during this all time i played et the most common type of players i met was teeangers age 13-18.is kinda difficult to talk/deal with them,we all know what secret powers of manipulating your brain the internet does,and u know what?i m really glad i pissed the little mugs and i will continue to piss them as much as i can from now on.but i suggest we go back on the subject here.

i look forward for the day when 1000 ppl from other mods will register on tzac and i will do my best to help them if they have any problems,as i already tried to do many times via xfire,irc or even the slac website,and also via you tube with the tutorials i made.

what exactly u did to help the noobs in et?u dont have hours of playing et ,as i do of not playing but helping the young peeps i meet in 2 years of jaymod from installing et to simple cmd like /rate 25000.can u imagine that?and i dont brag,i just speak what happend.instead of criticizing me for pissing some retards,u should concentrate on what really matter.

and as for the others no matter if u want or not to admit it:the competitional side of et is what it kept it alive so many years.u think my nephew would have been so anxious to play football with his friends as often as possible if he would not be a fanatic suporter of bayern munchen and watching all their games?is the competition rush and adrenaline that bringed a lot of ppl including your trully ctrl team into et pro and u know it...without et pro and the matches and the gtv and the lans and all that i doubt there would have been any jaymod,nq,silent ...etc.and that comes from a guy who i repeat played jaymod for 2 years,and was not a big fan of et pro....until i actually started to play some scrims regullary

Replies
    Country
    Germany
    Xfire
    sunstars
    Clan
    Enemies of War
    Quote Originally Posted by battel4star View Post
    Just make a ETkey for your members
    Its simple.

Regards,
    AlCapOne.
    I think we cant get etkeys anymore? And also, one etkey for a whole clan?

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast