Thread: All Time List

Replies

All Time List

Good raters come and go and as far as I know, Trackbase is almost 2 years old (maybe it is already, I could be wrong). So with that said, maybe a suggestion for an All Time Top List of raters should be in order? Preferably, the lists should only be 10 slots and have it both working for the normal ranking and the new skill ranking, this way both sides are happy. It's just a suggestion, but mainly it's to recognized some top good raters from the past who've reach high ratings (28+) and the current top raters of now who are reaching impressive numbers and need some recognition.

Replies
    Country
    Denmark
    Xfire
    patriotqube
    Steam
    Patriotqube
    Clan
    Wolf-ET4ALL Community
    hahahahahahahahahahaha

someone wants to be famous

Replies
    Country
    Germany
    Xfire
    dssjonny
    Steam
    dssjonny
    Discord
    JoNny#4432
    Clan
    -TB#
    Idk if this is able bcs we would need to store the maxrate of every player and that would take store but for that you'd to wait for paul , he'll say if its possible

Replies
    Quote Originally Posted by Patriot View Post
    hahahahahahahahahahaha

someone wants to be famous
    No, that's certainly not the case lol. As I mentioned, it's just to acknowledge the top highest raters that used to rate in the past since Trackbase started and the current raters now and put them in a toplist of all time to show some recognition and it might even give some insight to new raters of how well they compare to those people in the list. Since this is primarily a rating site, I thought it would be a good suggestion.

Replies
    Country
    Sweden
    Xfire
    show91
    lol.
    Cheers, Shownie