Country
    Spain
    Xfire
    krieger102
    Steam
    patrick180999
    Clan
    *RD* Rubber Ducks (FarCry)
    Incredible, but yesterday you was not playing, and the server worked nice. And on monday you play and the server crash. Thats not normal.
    Don't be jocki, I am not soo old than you but, in some parts more intelligent. Me school notes are better than you think! and with 4 lenguage im prepare for the future.
    I was not soo many time in FC but i learnt very very fast, I join the first year into the community, I make with one of the best Mappers, some maps. And with help of iLLU and an another and Scripts of TheGhost, I learnt how this game works.
    But in 1.4 all noobs can change the recoil of any weapons in the WeaponParrams.lua, As info

Soo, And many players says me before the tourny starts, "Please don't get sh0z a chance, I don't know why.

I trust many people who i speak, saw or feel with them, and you are not one of them, for me. me feelings never lie me, and on the first day i hear you, me feelings say me "Hey this guy is not soo normal".

Kr!eger
    Edit: You know how to play this game! Respect! But for me my brain don't wants to play it correctly, My brain want to understant how this game works, and i understant it. Why i want it? In my future I want to study computer technology.
    Last edited by [NNC]Krieger; 5-07-2014 at 19:00.