I write the following, that i have more than seven years of experience in websites, I am a webdeveloper and programmer. My English is not very good at that, please forgive me for it.

Suggestions:

• On the left side on the clans section, you write only just the clantag. I think if someone has already entered the name of the clan you might as well be written out instead. (approx 5 minutes work)
  • I see the forum using CKEditor, I think if you set it to white would look nicer. (approx 5 minutes work)
  • The complete server monitoring is not always correctly read the data from the server, the location at empty flag returns a question mark flag should be there I think. (http://et.trackbase.net/server/42685/) (approx 5 minutes work)

Ideas:

• Several signature image. Several servermonitoring image.
  • PHP service that other sites can be easily incorporated into the system you have. (eg I want to do a page where it keeps track of the last time we played clan members on our own servers, the necessary data are already in your house, I do not like to separate monitoring script (because I can))
  • Clansignature, Clanbanners
  • API Apply for to the clan (new member, just apply for can press a button and the clan may be adopted immediately as well)

Now all of a sudden that was what I thought to share with you.