Quote Originally Posted by jux View Post
Well, thank you. I'm pretty sure I could have done the same edits in 5 minutes. Though I wouldn't do it like that, because I think it's wrong to ruin a good map with just putting random things everywhere that don't fit in the map at all. I'm not saying you shouldn't edit maps, but I am saying you should invest a bit more time on the things you add. This looks like horse shit on a birthday cake.

Also @ Jonny: That is incorrect. It's morally very wrong to take someone else's work and make very small additions to it, then claim the fame.

EDIT: I just remembered this is the forum of a website that copied pretty much everything from another website. My bad.
Looking to the way you speak, You're probaly not even 10 years old, Pleas show some respect to those who still put time and effort in such a old game like this, Cinco takes time to remake/edit old maps to give them some kind of a new look, It's your opinion if you think he ruins it.
Since none force you to play it... I don't see your point to show such angry and insulting words towards Cinco, So pleas Jux... Go back under your stone and stay there the next hundred years, Thanks... Oh btw, I love the quote that is showing on your clan trackbase page; "Losing a scrim against muppets was something we can't explain and we feel very ashamed of, so we quit ET. ", You're probaly still mad because of that?

-

To Cinco: Thanks mate for this edit of this old school can't wait to test it and play it, Thanks for your time and effort.

- JoeK.