Steam
    dragonji
    Clan
    sKy-e
    Quote Originally Posted by ETc|#.Jay.# View Post
    the topic is 1 year old.
    I guess you should go back to school...

Quote Originally Posted by Endie** View Post
    and now one of the last popular Server in ET are diabled because of some Flaming Guys and Topic Pusher!
    You talking about yourself and your friend Jay? Cause I cannot see anyone else here who keep on insulting and posting bullshit.

Finally one of the TB admins took a responsibility to decide in sensitive case! Bravo!

Clanpage || --------------------------------------------------------------------- || sKy.eSports Clan

Replies
    Country
    Germany
    Xfire
    dssjonny
    Steam
    dssjonny
    Discord
    JoNny#4432
    Clan
    -TB#
    ohh nice your rating system is bugged and you punish us for that...again!if you Guys tell us what to change we would change it but noone knows whats wrong and now one of the last popular Server in ET are diabled because of some Flaming Guys and Topic Pusher!
    Noone of the TB Admins even try to contact us in privat and just talk to us about the Problem and try to solve it ......just disabling is not a professional Support!

Add our xfire if needed : wildehilde1979 ,frontsau0815

i hope we will find a way to solve this Problem because im bored about this endless story!
    1) we do not "punish" you.
    2) the rating system isn't bugged, the strange thing is that it's just bugged on your server :s
    3) idd, we do not know what to change, Paul knows, but we do know that ppl shouldn't get rating on a bugged server.
    4) You can think what you want, but you should better get in mind that / understand that other servers aren't visited so much anymore because many players want to use this bug to get a bigger rating with bugged sessions. => disable rating until it's fixed
    Of course it will be enabled asap as it's fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by ETc|#.Jay.# View Post
    on other tracking sites it works well.
    btw, i wonder why such admins like jonny has a admin here. du entscheidest hier sachen wovon du null ahnung hast.
    Try to write english in the forums please.
    I don't think, you have that much idea what and how to do something here in trackbase.
    We needed to disable the server because of the upper reasons. Please consider about them and insult later.
    Thanks

Replies
    Country
    Germany
    Xfire
    frontsau0815
    Steam
    endie77
    Clan
    Dr.|Gang
    So,1 year is gone you not able to fix a bug and now we are without rating again! like Jay allready tell u guys Other Ratingssides dont have any Problems with the rating its just TB.Nothing more and nothing less!
    i agree there are 2-3 People who are abusing the Bug but thats enough for disable Rate?simple reset there rate and fix the bug!But you dont have any clue what to do!Big words all the Time from you Trackbase Pros we will fix blablabla
    Like "my Friend Jay"tell you, go play Tetris!

or ask sl how to setup a working ratesystem!

Spamming the boards! [TfL]DeV!L's Avatar
    Replies
    Country
    Germany
    Xfire
    wildehilde1979
    Steam
    wildehilde1979
    Clan
    Dr. |GANG
    Jetzt möchte ich mal was los werden hier. Wenn ihr meint wir wissen nicht was hier gespielt wird habt ihr euch geschnitten. Als hätten manche Leute darauf gewartet uns eins reinzuwürgen. Wir sind frech ? naja also wenn ich manchen post von einer der tollen Leute hier lese ist das schon extrem grenzwertig.
    Es ist alles hier so abgekartet das ich eigentlich nur darüber lachen kann. Und hey die anderen verbugten Server sind offline weil sie ausgemacht wurden aber...da dies unser Hauptserver ist kann ich den leider nicht ausmachen du Schlaumeyer.
    Aber hey ich seh wer hier schreibt und wer wem am arsch leckt

sry this is a translator....so......

Now I would like to get rid sometimes of what here. If you mean we do not know what here is played you have cut yourselves. As if some people had waited for it to us one reinzuwürgen. We are cheeky? well if I some post of one of the great people here read is quite extremely border-valued.
    It is everything here thus pre-arranged I, actually, only about that can laugh. And hey the other verbugten servers are off-line because they were put out, however... there this our main server is I cannot put out, unfortunately, you Schlaumeyer.
    But hey I see who here writes and who leaks who his ass.

PS : SRY Jari i disabled the ET PRO Server because when we are such assholes ....we dont need to help anyone
    Last edited by [TfL]DeV!L; 24-03-2013 at 09:49.

Replies
    Country
    Germany
    Xfire
    dssjonny
    Steam
    dssjonny
    Discord
    JoNny#4432
    Clan
    -TB#
    Quote Originally Posted by [TfL]DeV!L View Post
    PS : SRY Jari i disabled the ET PRO Server because when we are such assholes ....we dont need to help anyone
    hahaha

So,1 year is gone you not able to fix a bug and now we are without rating again! like Jay allready tell u guys Other Ratingssides dont have any Problems with the rating its just TB.Nothing more and nothing less!
    i agree there are 2-3 People who are abusing the Bug but thats enough for disable Rate?simple reset there rate and fix the bug!But you dont have any clue what to do!Big words all the Time from you Trackbase Pros we will fix blablabla
    Like "my Friend Jay"tell you, go play Tetris!

or ask sl how to setup a working ratesystem!
    Like said again, WE can not fix this bug. Paul needs to do this. And SL is using the "normal" rating system.
    We are using an advanced system for more detailed infos to better sort out whorers. This system is new and only exists on TrackBase. Means there are of course some bugs to be fixed. And this is really a bug which needs time to be fixed, so we did easier stuff first.
    And this is now the first day the server's ranking is disabled. But you're complaining like it's now 3years the same and players wouldn't join your server anymore bla bla. For now it stays like that. Paul is fixing that asap ( but like said, this needs some time:s ).
    We hope for your kindness and majority for the issues so far.

Replies
    Country
    Germany
    Xfire
    wildehilde1979
    Steam
    wildehilde1979
    Clan
    Dr. |GANG
    ich weiß nicht was daran so lustig ist einem Clan den Hauptserver kaputt zu machen.

Ich habe im Gegensatz zu dir Jonny schon mehr Leuten geholfen was Serversachen und Grafiken anging wie du dir überhaupt vorstellen kannst.

I dont know whats so funny about it to make a clan server going down.

And Mister Jonny.....i think i helped more poeple and done more server things and more grafik stuff like you ever saw.
    Last edited by [TfL]DeV!L; 24-03-2013 at 12:26.

Spamming the boards! ETc|#.Jay.#'s Avatar
    Replies
    Country
    Germany
    Xfire
    Discord
    ETc|₪.Jay.₪#4322
    Clan
    ETc|Clan
    Quote Originally Posted by JoNny View Post

Try to write english in the forums please.
    I don't think, you have that much idea what and how to do something here in trackbase.
    We needed to disable the server because of the upper reasons. Please consider about them and insult later.
    Thanks
    ok, sorry, i hope you can live with my insult even it was no insult
    and you still have no bussiness here.
    11 kills 88deaths = 0 skill

Replies
    Country
    Netherlands
    Xfire
    trackbase
    Steam
    trackbase
    Clan
    tb.
    I'm not sure what exactly causes the bug, in 3 days I had most of my school exams and will make sure the normal rating is enabled again and TSP will be disabled. When I've completed my other school exams as well I"m trying to continue and find what's causing those bots to rate.

Hope that's enough for an update form me

Replies
    Country
    Germany
    Xfire
    wildehilde1979
    Steam
    wildehilde1979
    Clan
    Dr. |GANG
    thx Paul.......one man is talking normal with us without silly jokes...

i saw that TB displays Friendly Fire here but we dont have friendly fire......maybe one thing from the bug

Spamming the boards! ETc|#.Jay.#'s Avatar
    Replies
    Country
    Germany
    Xfire
    Discord
    ETc|₪.Jay.₪#4322
    Clan
    ETc|Clan
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonji View Post
    I guess you should go back to school...
    ??? i dont understand what you mean, but iam sure you should visit some lessons there. crackhead.
    11 kills 88deaths = 0 skill

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast