I haven't been updated to the latest formula or whatever is going on based on the rating part. As far as I know there should be a "new" rating system coming up. Once you told me it would be here in a while, then in a month and now it seems to take even longer and longer.

Whatever, I don't really want to start any discussion about what I just said above, I'm just curious about the rating servers. The only server where you HAVE to play to get higher rating is FA #2. Will there be anything done about this? It's kinda sad to see that it has to be like this.

It's nice to see all the "better" players are all on one servers, but it's bullshit. Shouldn't be every (read: "active") server be able to get someone to the top?
I'm just saying, on FA #2 everyone just randomly uses the shit adrenaline and just sucks without it lol.

I don't want to offend anyone with this, I'm just wondering only FA #2 is "THE" server to rate. I just don't like to play there because of the adrenaline "noobs". Ruins the gameplay. But that's just my opinion, hey who am I..

Can someone fill me up with what's going on these days? I'm not really active myself, and I can't be arsed to read every topic on a forum like this.

Thanks, keep up the great job running tb Paulus.

pro*que pasa.