Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Replies
    Country
    Sweden
    Xfire
    show91
    For the serious people in this thread, thanks for sharing!

Haters, please try to stop flame all threads about Paul and TrackBase, thanks!
    Cheers, Shownie

Replies
    Country
    Netherlands
    question:

Why don't you add some new games for the tracker, so people can rate for more games like Cod2 & now MW3 & CS:S
    I think there will be so much people on the site...
    & it will be more famous

Spamming the boards! Koiranpentu's Avatar
    Replies
    Country
    Finland
    ^They are working on other game(s).

Replies
    Country
    Netherlands
    Xfire
    dutchelite89
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirabilis View Post
    MW3
    This will only be able if they get the right of Infinity Ward, Sledgehammer and Activision to start one, which I bet they wont be giving. Since they already have this feature and players have to pay for elite to get the clans and ranking system fixed etc. Think paul wont be thinking of smthing stupid as this (i hope).
    And since they dont want it to be offered for free this could be ending up in lots of financial bullcrap which paul and Tb dont want to have.
    Just my opinion and legal knowledge about it, dont do it without permission (related to the MW3 issue).
    Last edited by sosA; 21-11-2011 at 22:25.

Svetlana
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post
    I haven't got a request to delete your account, if you wish so, send me a PM and I will remove your account.
    so u dont read "your own" forum?

http://forum.trackbase.net/threads/949-delete-Account

not gonna comment the whole bullshit u wrote down but it was a funny read tho, thx.

however, pm'd u.

Replies
    Country
    Belgium
    Xfire
    giriel
    Clan
    -TB#
    I don't understand your lack of respect to people trying to provide a free service.
    They work for nothing and are trying their best to accommodate your needs.
    You have been removed since this was your request.

To get this topic back on track:
    How much time do you averagely spend on Trackbase?

Replies
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Xfire
    enigmatictrauma
    Steam
    JosipTito
    Clan
    none
    Oh, a SL fanboy/girl/tranny. As far as ranking is concerned, no serious rater cares about SL anymore, due to it being downright outdated and stale. On the contrary, trackbase is constantly being updated with innovative ideas (it had a better name reservation system since the very beginning, to make an example) which are really needed to make things more interesting. And that's why SL pretty much died the day trackbase was introduced to the public. No one told us to come over here, it was just a logical consequence.

And the forums are far more interesting that SL's where I only have 1 post. Mirabilis already asked the question I was going to ask, although I know some games have their own ranking systems. There are other classics which would be a nice addition and a nice move for this site to gain more popularity.

Anyway good job on the website. Been a user since October 2010 (which I believe is the month it was introduced to the public).

Replies
    Country
    Sweden
    Xfire
    show91
    This is going locko... questions is collected and the interview will be posted as soon as possible.
    Once again, thank you for sharing!

Topic closed.
    Cheers, Shownie

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12