Replies
    Country
    Netherlands
    Xfire
    synonymmonk
    Clan
    .PG|
    Quote Originally Posted by Guns&Style View Post
    anyway i guess there are less NQ servers where ppl rate in it,but i noticed that ppl like to spam/camp/do sh1t more in noquarter server than other mods
    just my 2 cents
    I guess you didn't play on any normal NQ server lately. Most of the server which are running NQ have restriction rules like No spawnkilling / No spawncamping and or using heavy weapons at CP or Flag is not allowed.

Spam is really a funny subject.
    Why claiming there is more spam in NQ than other mods with typed text, voice chat and/or !commands which you probably aiming on?
    Besides what is spam for you? The meaning of spam in the world of ET is kinda different than the global meaning in normal life. So that comes up with, there are no global accepted restriction about spam in ET. If you you say v54 twice, is that counted as spam for you? If you want you can restrict from server side with spam protection.

But i try to base your opinion; Maybe its because of the fact that NQ has more custom servers with add ons like sound packs. Maybe this feels like there is more spam. But again its your interpretation of the rule. At least i can say they enjoy having custom commands and voice chats and don't hear any regular player complaining when its being used normally. It can happen that some new players doesn't know the rules, but by showing !rules as command (in 10 different languages) they know it and/or can be warned once for it. After that they know it and its all fine.

With your explanation it feels like your saying that the players on Noquarter are behaving with evil intentions and there is no fun to play it. But in fact the players are behaving proper and there is a lot of fun while playing the game on NQ. At last; What is "more shit". Don't get me wrong, if there is something which can i can improve for a better game play and gaming experience on my server please explain it with more words than you did.

Kind regards,
    monk
    Last edited by .PG|monk; 29-10-2011 at 09:04.

epsi
    E: ah forget it, waste of time -_-
    Last edited by epsi; 7-11-2011 at 22:37.

Replies
    Country
    United States
    Xfire
    am21
    Clan
    Pro*
    http://et.trackbase.net/index.php?mo...fo&idx=1838952

Now there is MORE THAN ENOUGH proof to disable this player... all reds and all 20-35PPM. Even if there is a new system coming out that shouldn't mean to let this one be as poor as it has been in the past since Im sure many will still use it in addition to the new one...

Replies
    Country
    Netherlands
    Xfire
    dutchelite89
    Indeed. Kinna lame that, even after a movie that obvious and these stats provided by the mathematics of trackbase, this player still is not disabled.

Replies
    Country
    Belgium
    Clan
    [SLUT]
    We appreciate the fact that you guys are stating these subjects, but we're still working on this. It takes time, yes - but we'll come up with something.
    The point has been made, the thread shall be closed - since we're only stating the obvious.

Thanks for your time and efforts, though !

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345