Replies
    Country
    Netherlands
    Xfire
    dutchelite89

WH-Team website from now ONLINE!

Howdy friends and upcoming projects,

From today on we officially launched the WhoreHunterz site. Since we got allot of question about it we started to make one.
    Players can find here all the info about ET Whores and can help us here to bust even more!
    We are ATM looking for WHTF| members which want to help us record the whores, since we cant be everywhere at once. Next to that my fellow WH-Team| Fatal1ty needs someone who can help him with PHP MYSQL. Yea he is nup. Add him on xfire:maciek3221 if you could help him out.

Keep ET nice, fair and Whore free, thats what we all want right?

Go check out: WH-Team Website
    Last edited by sosA; 6-10-2011 at 01:12.

Replies
    Country
    Belgium
    Clan
    [SLUT]
    Perhaps you guys could start focussing on cheaters as well, now PB is gone ?

Replies
    Country
    Sweden
    Clan
    .$k@
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatal1ty View Post
    Hi Paul! That's a good decision but i've another one. Just a suggestion. It's hard to overwatch every server, way to hard and it requies way to much work. Why just not to enable rating on SOME servers? I'm talkin about FA now for example (Just no WOOD plz lol). I think my idea isn't that bad. I would just enable rating for SOME servers if i were You paul .

BTW i think WE are going to have much work now . That means we need more members HOWEVER, from now, WHTEAM is going to bust "High Rated" Cheaters! You have our support Paul!

Greetings
    That's what i replied on the PB topic some hours ago . So yes buddy, we gotta try to bust some cheaters as well. We arent that much and actually only sosA is actively searching after whorers/cheaters atm. That means we need more members who actually will help us.

As sosA wrote I need a PHP programmer and MYSQL administrator coz ive a tiny bug on site which i cant fix myself unfortunately. I'm sure it's just 2 mins of work for someone who knows what he's doing. Actually we can't offer You anything special for fixing it as well we can't pay You but if You care, please anybody, find those 5 mins for us.

We just want to make ET clear again with no whores but we need help with that. Also Paul should starting disabling some serves starting @ [WOOD] ending on some Polish whore servers.

Greetings //WH-Team| Fatal1ty

Replies
    Country
    Germany
    Xfire
    sunstars
    Clan
    Enemies of War
    Quote Originally Posted by Shagileo View Post
    Perhaps you guys could start focussing on cheaters as well, now PB is gone ?
    I guess we can do that as well, but problem is...
    ppl will argue about it, cuz one will know more about hacks and cheats as the others xD
    Humanized Bots are hard to spot, like in case of Exx:o
    Ppl was arguing about that till he busted himself couple days later.

Replies
    Country
    Netherlands
    Xfire
    battel4star
    Steam
    battel4star
    You guys shall more care about cheaters now.
    Some noob whores is realy a waste your time.
    Everyone is whoring sometimes, only one more than another.

CHEATERS are the biggest whores.

Replies
    Country
    Sweden
    Clan
    .$k@
    We can with happiness say that the bug we had on site has been fixed, HOWEVER if you find any other bug, please provide us with information about it so we can fix is as fast as possible . Thank You for your support

//Fatal1ty

Replies
    Country
    Estonia
    Xfire
    Dupstep
    You still need the help with PHP?

Replies
    Country
    Estonia
    Xfire
    Dupstep
    Merry Christmas btw!
    Last edited by Dupstep; 24-12-2011 at 11:48.