Replies
    Country
    Germany
    Xfire
    sunstars
    Clan
    Enemies of War
    Quote Originally Posted by ibunforgiven View Post
    Can we have a Userignore or something like that? And you dont need to answer, this question is not for you

Replies
    Country
    Netherlands
    Xfire
    battel4star
    Steam
    battel4star
    Quote Originally Posted by stars* View Post
    I think we cant get etkeys anymore? And also, one etkey for a whole clan?
    No,

Just edit a etkey, change numbers and you will have a complete new GUID & ID.
    This is 100 % safe against GUID stealers, because the numbers are different between ETkey and ET itself.

Regards,
    AlCapOne.

Replies
    Country
    France
    Tzac doesn't exist in final version yet, there is no client for linux, neither for mac and it is bugged on windows, some people cannot even install it on windows because of data loading bug.

I use it anyway because i want to play in the ESL ladder but this is not an alternative to punkbuster while i need to start windows exclusively for it.

Punkbuster still exists because we can create etkeys or use old one but it will be outdated in the future anyway. It is needed to finish the development of tzac for all mods and platforms.

Replies
    Country
    Germany
    Clan
    [!!!]

creat etkey

With "pb_sv_noguidgrace 0" players without key wont get kicked.

To create a new key you could use a simple batch file like this:
    echo Date: %DATE% Time: %TIME% User: %USERNAME% Hostname: %COMPUTERNAME% OS: %OS% CPU: %Processor_Identifier% CPU Arch: %Processor_Architecture% Cores: %Number_Of_Processors% CPU Rev: %Processor_Revision% CPU Level: %Processor_Level% Key: %RANDOM%%RANDOM%%RANDOM%%RANDOM%%RANDOM%%RANDOM%%R ANDOM%%RANDOM% >>etkey
    The content of the etkey will be uniqe and looks like that:
    Date: 06.10.2011 Time: 11:21:27,92 User: XXXX Hostname: XXXX OS: Windows_NT CPU: Intel64 Family 6 Model 23 Stepping 10, GenuineIntel CPU Arch: AMD64 Cores: 2 CPU Rev: 170a CPU Level: 6 Key: 8520869304115926136983156860617966
    Thats no big deal and other informations could be easy added.

And who knows if you edit an existing key you could create a duplicate of a existing (of course only one you created before)

Well i could be wrong and this is only a simple idea. We are still looking for a solution for our own gameserver.

Replies
    Country
    Romania
    Quote Originally Posted by stars* View Post
    Can we have a Userignore or something like that? And you dont need to answer, this question is not for you
    i haven t post that nowhere on this topic.all your replies at my comments are not actually replies,but more like tourette syndrom reactions of a kid frustrated cause he lost his favourite toy.i see u are a donator for this website and that is something to respect,but the respect stops there.as much as for the things u say and the way u say it ,by concentrating on personal attacks against me,won t help u or others to much i can assure u of that.

if u find out about userignore let me know,it would be good to apply it on yourself.

Replies
    Country
    Poland
    Xfire
    dragonji
    Steam
    dragonji
    Clan
    sKy-e
    Quote Originally Posted by ibunforgiven View Post
    i look forward for the day when 1000 ppl from other mods will register on tzac
    It's not possible at these times when TZAC supports only ETPro

And BTW, the reason why "fun/rating players" or server admins (because we are still talking about them?) don't change their "fun mods" (Jay/NQ/ETPub etc.) to ETPro is simple - ETPro cannot offer as much as "fun mods" can for "fun players" and/or admins

The last thing, ETPro is not supported anymore which means no new features, no new fixes etc...
    Last edited by Dragonji; 6-10-2011 at 16:43.

Clanpage || --------------------------------------------------------------------- || sKy.eSports Clan

Spamming the boards! [DIABOLIK]$mart's Avatar
    Replies
    Clan
    [DIABOLIK]
    but maybe addons like KMOD on etpro permits fun things like double-jump, fastfire, etc ???

Replies
    Country
    New Zealand
    Clan
    Pro*
    Check that

ETKEY.org is working now
    But: The there generated ETKEYs are only valid on server not remanding a min GUID age.
    Not part of trackbase team anymore.
    Please do not report/contact me anymore about trackbase issues.

Replies
    hmhh i wonder why is it saving etkey as lua file

Replies
    Country
    Germany
    Xfire
    sunstars
    Clan
    Enemies of War
    Quote Originally Posted by [DIABOLIK]$mart View Post
    but maybe addons like KMOD on etpro permits fun things like double-jump, fastfire, etc ???
    I dont think that will ever happen. I like etpro for what it is and i think most etpro player would agree, its clean (clean=no vsayshit, no adren, no dj, smaller hitboxes) and simple et.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast