Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Replies
    Country
    Romania
    Quote Originally Posted by carnage View Post
    I think more people will move on to tzac-etpro... or a whole different game.

Peace out.
    i sincerelly agree with you and i also hope that first not second part of your statement,will become reality.

Replies
    Country
    Germany
    Xfire
    sunstars
    Clan
    Enemies of War
    Quote Originally Posted by ibunforgiven View Post
    u dont have to get on personal attacks.what i said about the type of servers like epic,i said it already many times in the past not only today,and for your understanding ,i m not saying this out of being mean or something.god forbidden,i ranned a nd server for 2 years so there s no way i m bad intended when i say that.i m just evolving and change my oppinions based on facts and experience that during time i achieved...video gaming or not.about the rating comunity,i respect everybody who put effort in showing his name on main page,but et is not all about rating mate...make sure before u secure the rating system,that u also secure a clean game and that u also keep et alive.with this being sad,i just want u to be sure i have nothing against u ,epic or any other no download server.as a matter of fact i suggest u read what i said on the other reply on this topic.
    there are alot of admins with brains left who can caugh cheaters. clans with servers should train their admins more now in catching hackers, but i dont see a big problem yet. evenbalance and pb was okay, but since they stopped real bans and just kicked ppl with hacks, its not a real big support anyways. there was still many hacks left which eb and pb didnt caughed.

and why do you think the etpro community is so small? i know many jaymod players who know about etpro, but they just dont care and they dont like the mod. you wanna force everyone now to play on tzac server? thats bs in my eyes.

Replies
    Country
    Romania
    a lot of admins with brain yes...but just about few months ago when i was checking your forums or ia forums or ea forums ,and that s just one of the forums of jaymod clans i used to check,i saw at least every week one post about inocent players being banned,ussually et pro players.ok dont answer that...

now bout et pro comunity look man et pro ,jaymod,nq we all play same game,different variations.this might be a good thing,but now when et is a almost a death game this is kinda bad.history of humanity prooved that divided we fall,but together we can win being strong and resistant in time.just picture and imagine et as one mode,everybody playing it.how that would look?u going to say et pro huh?i m going to answer yes.why?i m not to much of an expert,but from what i understand talking with ppl that knows some stuff bout it,et pro even if it was not updated in 5 years,by the way is made is still very well and strong done:hitboxes,timing etc.also at this stage it seems is the only mode that got attention of one of the best coders in et to be supported by a powerfull anticheat.is tzac still having problems yes it does,but that s only natural.is not always the tzac fault,many times is cause of the user,his windows ,etc etc.in the end,is not my problem if you or others will believe me and try it as i did as well,6 months ago,or not.the choice is yours,all i m saying is that u have nothing to loose.

Replies
    Country
    United States
    Xfire
    hellreturn
    Clan
    -TB#
    @Server Admins who want to keep PB enabled can use this: pb_sv_GuidRelax 7

It will allow no GUID players but still keep PB on. I am testing around and if I find something working, I will share.

Replies
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Xfire
    enigmatictrauma
    Steam
    JosipTito
    Clan
    none
    @ibunforgiven

I understand your point of view, but etpro is almost a standalone game/community seeing all the differences with Jaymod and Noquarter (and I don't mean simply gameplay-wise), to make an example. Now people who play this game at semi- or competitive level (from simple scrimming to serious tournaments) exclusively have my utmost respect, I understand their reasons perfectly because I see the fun in doing those things. But no way in hell I am going to ditch the pub mods only to focus solely on etpro. At least not now that I still have a choice. I like playing on Jay/NQ/etpub/silent servers because there is absolutely no pressure in playing the way I want. Not that etpro is not fun, but it doesn't have the same care-free feeling. When there'll be no good fun-mod servers I will completely focus on etpro, but it's not happening so soon. I think it's the same for many other people. Nothing forbids people to play every mod they want.

Still, I predict some people will have a different reaction and will simply head over to etpro. I do not blame them obviously. But I won't leave the other mods so easily.

Replies
    Country
    Poland
    Xfire
    dragonji
    Steam
    dragonji
    Clan
    sKy-e
    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil View Post
    @Server Admins who want to keep PB enabled can use this: pb_sv_GuidRelax 7

It will allow no GUID players but still keep PB on. I am testing around and if I find something working, I will share.
    It can work, my friend. If all mods get own GUID system then you will only need PB to kick people with clear detectable hax and then admins can do their job

Clanpage || --------------------------------------------------------------------- || sKy.eSports Clan

Replies
    Country
    Romania
    Quote Originally Posted by carnage View Post
    @ibunforgiven

I understand your point of view, but etpro is almost a standalone game/community seeing all the differences with Jaymod and Noquarter (and I don't mean simply gameplay-wise), to make an example. Now people who play this game at semi- or competitive level (from simple scrimming to serious tournaments) exclusively have my utmost respect, I understand their reasons perfectly because I see the fun in doing those things. But no way in hell I am going to ditch the pub mods only to focus solely on etpro. At least not now that I still have a choice. I like playing on Jay/NQ/etpub/silent servers because there is absolutely no pressure in playing the way I want. Not that etpro is not fun, but it doesn't have the same care-free feeling. When there'll be no good fun-mod servers I will completely focus on etpro, but it's not happening so soon. I think it's the same for many other people. Nothing forbids people to play every mod they want.

Still, I predict some people will have a different reaction and will simply head over to etpro. I do not blame them obviously. But I won't leave the other mods so easily.
    what pressure u have on et pro publics?can t u play there simply as u want?please give me details why u think this.
    yes,i did not said or mentioned anything bout pressure on people to play the mods.is not about looking and thinkin at this problem in this way.there is nothing to pressure about,is just about saving a game and doing something constructive with the time that u spend anyway playing this game.And think about something else:the high skill players that plays on jaymod for rating...i m pretty sure they would be one of the finest in et pro pubs or wars.And tzac is also enabled for rating,so is not this just a huge lost of time and talent?

Replies
    Country
    Netherlands
    Xfire
    trackbase
    Steam
    trackbase
    Clan
    tb.
    Another press update: we are in a hurry of coding some updates: we are going to enable rate on ALL servers. Servers known for botting will be blacklisted and taken out for rating.

Replies
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Xfire
    enigmatictrauma
    Steam
    JosipTito
    Clan
    none
    Quote Originally Posted by ibunforgiven View Post
    what pressure u have on et pro publics?
    I wasn't talking about etpro public servers at all, but about semi/competitive etpro in general.
    Public etpro servers differ from other mods public servers as in there are slightly more skilled players overall and generally the settings are more challenging, but nothing much aside from that. Maybe I should mention there are more egotards and 12 year olds than on other places, but that's something you already know. This is a turn off to many NQ/Jaymod/etc. players and I personally think people shouldn't get stuck on that aspect of the mod, because it has much more to offer. Don't get me wrong when I talk about pressure: I was talking about "serious" gaming there. Pub etpro offers a good chance to train your aim and experiment settings and various techniques, but aside from that... not much.

Anyway, I won't talk about this here anymore because I fear we're going way off topic. And I've run out of things to say.

Replies
    Xfire
    tjimboo
    Clan
    Deathrowinmates
    if im not misstaken the guid is provided by pbguidauth.idsoftware.com and that is not provided by evenbalance?
    so no problem to get new etkey. as for pb support for et that was dropped years ago

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast