Replies
    Country
    Belgium
    Xfire
    ferkelicious
    Clan
    .Loc*
    Quote Originally Posted by sosA View Post
    The problem is there are more in the top 10.

Hope TB staff will soon switch to the new system. I'll bet this will change allot on the list. But even on that I have some comments. Feel free to ask me in PM or whatever, TB Staff only.
    There are 3 in the top10 atm.

But nice to hear first rate got reseted.

ferk
    Oink Oink

Replies
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Xfire
    enigmatictrauma
    Steam
    JosipTito
    Clan
    none
    Quote Originally Posted by Shagileo View Post
    Also, I can say that the first sanction has been given by Paul towards WHA Toxicity:
    http://et.trackbase.net/index.php?mo...fo&idx=2184577

Rating has been reset for him.
    We're now figuring a way to let the TB staff make these kind of actions
    Great job! Glad not to see him up there anymore. Although, I feel this guy's just a drop in the ocean of whores/cheaters that are plaguing the top 50. I also think forcing rating lock for these guys would be a great long-term solution. Although it would be understandable if that's something you haven't implemented (yet?).

Quote Originally Posted by funtiik View Post
    heyya, just a short question.
    isn't it possible to even change the cfg on servers, so it dont gives even xp for packs or sth ? so it does only gives XP for kills or for engenieering ? i dont have a clue about those server cfgs thats why im asking.
    I'm not a Jaymod server cfg expert, but afaik the only thing you can change xp-wise is the way you gain light weapons xp (between classic 3-5XP per kill method and 1XP per hit). The only thing that could reduce whoring with packs is the increase of charge time for fdops among other things. But do you think the owners of these whore-servers would actually do that? Hmmm...

Would be nice to have a rating system which is mainly k/d based, but also uses XP in a strict fashion (so they won't say raters are pure rambos) meaning: limited xp per minute for packs, engineering, covert opting and a multiplier for k/d based on weapons. We all know how easy it is to get 100+ kills with panzer, or even with a well placed arty (I actually mean arty, NOT airstrikes).

Replies
    i dont think the server owners of those whore-servers would do that, but you could disable there server rating until the cfg isnt like it should be, so there would be no chance to whore there

Replies
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Xfire
    enigmatictrauma
    Steam
    JosipTito
    Clan
    none
    Yep, exactly my idea as well. But ask that to the tb staff. I think they're focusing more on releasing that new tracking system, though.

Replies
    Country
    Netherlands
    Xfire
    dutchelite89
    The thing is just that whorers will be whorers. Period. If not by xp whoring then by ramboing like hell and arty spamming. Even banning good players on servers so that only low skilled are left to get highest possible rate is something that they are doing atm. These servers should be perm be locked for rating. For the other servers, the ones where ppl can/want to rate, should just put their recharge time to normal. The more chargetime the more whore opportunity there is.
    Even the chargetime loss by selfkill should be something that (non-whoring) servers should have turned on. Otherwise you will get the same as the ones do in our last 2 vids. I think it would be even a better idea to just turn off all server for rating and just let ppl sign themselfs (and server) up for rating. That this will be checked by TB staff and match the standards. This way raters know where to go and whoring can be minimized.

Replies
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Xfire
    enigmatictrauma
    Steam
    JosipTito
    Clan
    none
    I think it would be even a better idea to just turn off all server for rating and just let ppl sign themselfs (and server) up for rating. That this will be checked by TB staff and match the standards. This way raters know where to go and whoring can be minimized.
    I agree with this. Server admins should request ranking abilitation and their server(s) should meet certain set requirements.

Replies
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by carnage View Post
    I agree with this. Server admins should request ranking abilitation and their server(s) should meet certain set requirements.
    Easily the Best idea yet imo

Woot #fail# ment to copy the suggestion too lol but i guess everyone can figure tht out

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345