Poland
    Xfire
    dragonji
    Steam
    dragonji
    Clan
    sKy-e
    You can change them while running demo.

Clanpage || --------------------------------------------------------------------- || sKy.eSports Clan

Replies
    Country
    Netherlands
    Xfire
    dutchelite89
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon View Post
    You can change them while running demo.
    Indeed this is only allowed then. Ingame it cant be changed cause it is, like said, cheat protected.

Hahah they removed time?
    They think they getting smart doing this and get the new excuse 'this is whole time same piece of map' lmao.

Replies
    Country
    United States
    Xfire
    am21
    Clan
    Pro*
    It's not even funny anymore to see threads like this one and the other WOOD XP abusers since it so sad these people (children?) don't have anything in their lives better to do with their time than do things like whore this bad for countless hours as time passes by . What's even more bizarre is that a legitimate(?) ranking ladder for the hands down funnest vid game made to date has still continued to allow these delinquents to be ranked in this so-called ranking system. We've all heard about a new system but have seen nothing yet (waiting since mid-summer). I understand the new system would be difficult to implement, but just the fact that these obvious XP/rate "cheaters" have yet to be disabled makes absolutely no sense to myself or probably any person who has actually participated in the SL or TB ladders in the past and seen what's going on. All while the original founders of TB tried to convince so many players that TrackBase would be different and better than SplatterLadder, especially when it came to fairness of player rankings and the whoring situation, continue to sit on their hands and still cannot give a valid reason (excuse?) why this shit still transpires day after day...
    Last edited by nrgy21; 26-10-2011 at 11:34.

Replies
    Country
    India
    Xfire
    anuragfunkydude
    nice work sosa!!!
    btw which is that you used to make that video

Replies
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Xfire
    iammuppet
    Clan
    TeamMuppet
    Nrgy21, I can understand your frustration, not being a rank hunter myself though this does not seem to irritate me like it does others. I do think though that the real issue now is the amount of cheaters that are getting ranked, you can set up the best ranking system to your abilities but if a players is cheating on a busy server with no admins present then his ranking will rise just as fast has someone xp whoring.
    Classic example http://et.trackbase.net/index.php?mo...fo&idx=2796662 proven user of hacks (demo's available) and even admitted vie mail (available) that he hacks but his rating is rising, what is stopping this player rising to the top of the ranks under any system using his cheats?

Until this issue is addressed, what ever rating system is implemented will be flawed, the is not TB's or SL's fault!

Replies
    Country
    Netherlands
    Xfire
    dutchelite89
    Quote Originally Posted by anurag007 View Post
    nice work sosa!!!
    Made by Fata1ty Thumbs up for him at this one

Replies
    Country
    Belgium
    Clan
    [SLUT]
    Quote Originally Posted by nrgy21 View Post
    It's not even funny anymore to see threads like this one and the other WOOD XP abusers since it so sad these people (children?) don't have anything in their lives better to do with their time than do things like whore this bad for countless hours as time passes by . What's even more bizarre is that a legitimate(?) ranking ladder for the hands down funnest vid game made to date has still continued to allow these delinquents to be ranked in this so-called ranking system. We've all heard about a new system but have seen nothing yet (waiting since mid-summer). I understand the new system would be difficult to implement, but just the fact that these obvious XP/rate "cheaters" have yet to be disabled makes absolutely no sense to myself or probably any person who has actually participated in the SL or TB ladders in the past and seen what's going on. All while the original founders of TB tried to convince so many players that TrackBase would be different and better than SplatterLadder, especially when it came to fairness of player rankings and the whoring situation, continue to sit on their hands and still cannot give a valid reason (excuse?) why this shit still transpires day after day...
    We have been discussing these matters privately for quite some time now. We try to work on a new rating system, stabilize our current one and continuing our services and all of these ask a lot of our coder's team time.
    We have been talking about manually disabling the rating of cheaters - but it's not just a matter of concept and execution. It needs to be worked out thoroughly so we don't waste too much time afterwards fetching bugs and irregularities we could have foreseen and dealt with before we started.

We can't emphasize it enough that we listen to the feedback of our community, many suggestions and issues have been covered in the past to what became TB at present day.
    Continuing these efforts is something we strive day in and out. Please trust us when we say we are trying to take care of this kind of rating abuse. We can't say it will be perfect when it releases, but we can say that we're always on the move trying to make it perfect.

Thank you for your feedback and understanding

Replies
    Country
    United States
    Xfire
    am21
    Clan
    Pro*
    Well if you cared about perfection I would think that you would have already disabled the current obvious abusers of the current system. I guess it's since you guys have never (besides Splash) played for a competitive ranking, or possibly just because you just don't care about any of these issues is to why this has been ongoing since the system was opened without any attempt to be addressed.

I guess I would like to ask if there is ANY way that you could disable or remove the ratings of these few current abusers. If not, then it's understandable. But, if there is a way to take any action and is has yet be done after all this time then it would pretty much just be because there is just no concern for improvement in the ranking system.
    Last edited by nrgy21; 26-10-2011 at 19:59.

Replies
    Country
    Poland
    It has a such good quality that I'm amazed

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast