hey,
first thing , slac is mandatory to play, i dont play scrims without slac since it came out so i wont do it now ,
second yeh, lets do it next weekend cuz i cannot do it this week, i am very busy this week(not et related),
as for ur conditions that our players should be listen in trackbase list , i gotta tell u that pro* scrim team is managed by me, and 1 or 2 players of the usual lineup from pro scrim team arent in the trackbase list, they aint mercs, they are part of pro* SCRIM team o chose when i was set leader of scrimteam, so if thats a problem we cannot play then.
as for the guy outlaw tbh i never heard if that nub lol, so I dont care, but seems like some have problems with that guy haham, sup with that nerd? , my only condition would be that he has slac number under 9000, that would mean that if he been hacking with slac he would appear in this month slac bust list, , if he has over 10000 probably means he has hacked and he made a new slac id, so then we wouldnt play that guy) lol...
if u want ettv or not , we dont care tbh, u choose that and u would have to arrange that, on a decent server please, uk prefered. ettv servers tend to lag, so u rather get ur server ettv -avi so we ensure no lag.
thats all, and dont expect an answer from me very soon from now cuz i am gonna be busy whole week till friday, so i will be arroudn next friday , if u want , post a date and time here after my post and then i can reply u from my blackberry hahahah, and get in touch my the members,
cu!
torm.