Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    Replies
    http://sl-anticheat.com/screenshot.php?id=3762096

outlaw is not in the clan PPPPPPP

Replies
    officially not. when he finish his dumm ass time than he will come back..until then he will not play any officials. at the moment he just train with us.

http://silencebreakers.freeforums.or...kick-t276.html

btw. dtec7 im really happy, the next ESL match is versus ctrl, when im not wrong?!..
    Last edited by detomaso; 14-07-2011 at 09:01.

Replies
    Country
    France
    Xfire
    frasnatix
    Steam
    Tank7816
    Clan
    <<<
    Tired of reading my applies? No worries you won't see it anymore :-)

And i knew that outlaw is not in your clan anymore, at least not playing any offis. You guys have no choice anyway, even tho you perfectly knew that he was cheating during all of his matches, he was carrying you so much that you didn't care and wanted it to continue. But he's brainless so he got busted once again.

Replies
    Quote Originally Posted by detomaso View Post
    btw. dtec7 im really happy, the next ESL match is versus ctrl, when im not wrong?!..
    When im not wrong?? Really, what is it with all you sbz kids who can't speak even remotely proper English. Instead of praccing 12/7 for a half dead free video game, go back to the school bench and learn something useful. You should start thinking is it really worth it to spend half your day playing a game and clean toilets for the rest of your life to get water and bread or learn to live your life like normal people.

I'm happy you're happy. I mean if you really get satisfaction of winning a team that plays jaymod only and doesn't prac together in scrims with a team that has played together way longer, way more and plays etpro mainly, I truly am happy for you and your big success.

Replies
    @dtec7...you attack me without any reason...honestly im long time out of school....first im manager in a really big company, so i think i made something in my life...go fishing when im free, playing soccer etc..with some exceptions the others are working in some good companys.. ..i speak 6 languages fluently, maybe sometimes with some faults..you?..btw. playing vs. ctrl would be fun, nothing more nothing less...maybe you get also some exhibitions...we will see

@papii: see CF, we did not know that he is cheating. if you believe me or not, i dont care. we will watch him now and even when he comes back..thats all!..
    Last edited by detomaso; 14-07-2011 at 13:40.

Replies
    Country
    United States
    Xfire
    am21
    Clan
    Pro*
    outlaw still cheating? lol I remember that nubb on Jaymod rating - just botting hard and his friend Ryu and him trying to deny it - using the 'Im a real Etpro player' excuse..hmm..

Replies
    Country
    France
    Xfire
    frasnatix
    Steam
    Tank7816
    Clan
    <<<
    Ofc, and he's busted once again

Replies
    Country
    Colombia
    Xfire
    felipem87
    Clan
    Pro*
    atm
    pro* clan is only interested in 3v3 or 2v2
    just ask me!
    tOrMeNtIuM.

Replies
    Country
    Romania
    nice to see u here dtec mate,and what i read about outlaw is really sad,i knew from personal experience he is a dumb ass,but i put it on his age,as i m ussually doing with most all of the kids i met on et pro scrims,so i found it like an excuse cause they young and imature,but really outlaw was very hard to keep your cool when u was playing with or against him,and the fact that i find out now that actually his awsome skills comes from cheating...idk i can t say i m happy or smt,but for sure i m very dissapointed and sad.

Replies
    Country
    Romania
    i also wanna take opportunity of this thread and say one more time if necessary,that when i have free time,and i have some now,cause i can t find a job,that i m willing to play with anybody who is mature enough,i don t care about skills,i never judge a person on that,but on the way he acts and behave,so if u are ok with that,pm here or on #ib.et at quakenet,or on crossfire

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast