make ettv scrim so papi can bet his fake money DD

Replies
    Country
    Canada
    Xfire
    tazyaa
    Clan
    iNtakE Gaming
    You're right, i have no clue who you are. It's just what im seeing people say on here that baffles me. lol
    I have heard of columbia, only played em once, as for netp or w/e nvr heard of em.
    are they in the 3v3 ladder or cup?

Replies
    Country
    Colombia
    Xfire
    felipem87
    Clan
    Pro*
    if u read my post, u can clearly see i have 2 teams in the 3v3 ladder , so go ahead and challenge em..
    tOrMeNtIuM.

Replies
    Country
    Colombia
    Xfire
    felipem87
    Clan
    Pro*
    lol , ur team : crono , tazya ., habo
    i played these 3v3 a million times you guys are low+
    if u wanna play us, just say date/time here
    or challenge
    cuz i am done talking to 12 year old kids.
    http://clanbase.ggl.com/claninfo.php?cid=1700348
    tOrMeNtIuM.

Replies
    Country
    Colombia
    Xfire
    felipem87
    Clan
    Pro*
    scrim vs tazya and them
    whatever after talking in xfire will be 25/11/2010 @ 4 pm Col time, check ur time zones. etc
    tOrMeNtIuM.

Replies
    Country
    Canada
    Xfire
    tazyaa
    Clan
    iNtakE Gaming
    lineup????????????

Replies
    Country
    United States
    Xfire
    getoffmyscreen
    Clan
    Controlled-Gaming
    serious business up in this thread, with serious egos

Replies
    Country
    Canada
    Xfire
    tazyaa
    Clan
    iNtakE Gaming
    yup, forsure

Replies
    Country
    Colombia
    Xfire
    felipem87
    Clan
    Pro*
    i hate to post this (nah i dont ) ,
    but u lost to JAYMODERZ omg!
    not only that , i usually would have just said gg wp bb, but i feel like sharing what happened , cuz honestly it was too funny haha.
    so match is at 4pm, and he gives me ip at 3:50 so we connect, we say our 3rd will be here in 10 mins ok,.
    they start right there with their kid talk (man these guys are a bunch of inmature kids ) honestly, what a bunch of braindead kids., but oh well ppl used to this in et so we can handle it,
    now whats funny is the following,
    this tard tazya been calling me cheater all arround, so ofc we were gonna play with slac ( at least i think every1 assumed that) , so i do /sl_players to check every1 has it and oh surprise tazya doesnt have slac, lolz
    so i say "hey tazya reconnect with slac plz, ty" ,... i get ignored for 5 mins, so i say again, "yo nub reconnect with slac", ignored again, so me and my mate started spamming it on main chat until he said "i havent downloaded slac"
    for which i answered , thats a lie.--.. lol cuz its a lie, i played this nerd in past and i saw his slac id, so was fun to hear first excuse, after i said that , he said "its in my other computer" , so we said "get slac or bb", so he said "omg i didnt know colombians took gamne so seriously " or smth, and he said , brb gonna download. now the real funny shit is that he never came back , haha, so i said get the real tazya here lol, he was the one egoing and asking for sthis scrim,...werll like 20 min passed and his 2 teammates renamed themselves to tazyaa ..-- so i was like "omg these kids... : /" , they couldnt possibly think we are that stupid to fall on that haha., but whatever, point is ,
    tazya as i told u in xfire i am not a jerk , and i just told u to hold ur mouth cuz u make ur self look like a retard everytime u post here or say smth, i was trying to be nice and i told u , man chill, we nice guys.... stop flaming, u just dont know us and u think every1 in jaymod has no clue about etpro, for which u answered with some kid shit as usual, so here i am , being a jerk to u , 12 year old canadian shit low. tbh we bashed ur team , and we didnt even try, we played like low/low+ , we were fuken arround with ur team , even if u were there or not u fuk.en pussy cuz u egoquit b4 we even started lmao, u afraid to play with slac ofc, is not the first time i see u makign excuses, well whatever u suck , ur low , etc ur shit
    here screenshots and if any1 wants demos let me kno so i upload.
    cu nub.
    torm.

ss:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    tOrMeNtIuM.

Replies
    Another one Bites the Dust! DDDDDDDDDDDD

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast