Thread: squix

Replies
    Country
    United States
    Xfire
    getoffmyscreen
    Clan
    Controlled-Gaming
    ctrls are noobs yet he beg to me on xfire not to kill him during his rate sessions

big mouth kids all the same

Replies
    Country
    Spain
    Xfire
    akemy2712
    Ryan do not talk about you !!! why are they all ran away since you're the boss

Mfg, SquiX !

Replies
    Country
    United States
    Xfire
    getoffmyscreen
    Clan
    Controlled-Gaming
    Quote Originally Posted by akemy2712 View Post
    Ryan do not talk about you !!! why are they all ran away since you're the boss

Mfg, SquiX !
    When you say ctrls are all noobs you are talking to me too, so maybe next time for your sake try keeping my clan out of personal conversations that doesn't even regard my clan? makes you look like immature kid, I don't bring your clan or anyone else' clan in conversations and insult all of their members so why should you? thanks, and feel free to challenge me, or my team on etpro if you think we can't play etpro, we'll see who cant play the mod once you realize adren is disabled and single jump is on.
    btw nice one removing me from your buddy list, I'm hurt now
    Last edited by Mccloud; 22-08-2011 at 17:18.

Replies
    Country
    Spain
    Xfire
    akemy2712
    I have nothing against you but what you are doing is not really normal

Replies
    hellfig , yea squix has recruitted me into his clan and also suomi et . I have said NO for now ! dont take everything so serious
    love and peace D!Zz !
    Last edited by D!zz; 22-08-2011 at 18:55.

Replies
    Thanks HellfiG. I already "left" that clan once, in the very same manner Splash describes. Funny how I was never in it. By the way, hope DRi sees this and bans him from the server for recruiting. I said 'No' the first time. I hate clans. Too much work and drama. No offense.

Peace.

Hey all,
    To start with: No offence to anyone!
    Tho I do agree with hellfig its kinda lame to put clanless people in a clan to get a rank.. even more so if one of the players has 0 rate .. he is taken in calculation but doesnt affect average.. Kinda lame.. Might be an idea to make the one added to a clan accept that first before he is officially added? Anyways lets stop bitching on eachother and just stop doing stuff like this? This kinda ruins the point of getting a high rank with your clan anyways..
    But as I said, wouldn't it be a better idea to let a player also decide if hes added to a clan or not.. ?

Replies
    Country
    New Zealand
    Clan
    Pro*
    even more so if one of the players has 0 rate .. he is taken in calculation but doesnt affect average.. Kinda lame.
    Already reported that , i think exactly the same.There should be something done soon
    Not part of trackbase team anymore.
    Please do not report/contact me anymore about trackbase issues.

I talked about it with Paul too.. tho he thinks there is not much to do about it ..

Replies
    Country
    Belgium
    Xfire
    leaderplop
    Good to know. I finely started something here

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12