Thread: Member Roles

Replies
    Country
    United States
    Clan
    Renegade Clan

Member Roles

What permissions does each member role get (Leader (Clan Owner), Leader, Co-Leader, Helping Hand, Recruiter, Scrimleader, Member, Trial, Inactive)?

Also, if I give someone the "Helping Hand" role, but they are not registered, will the first person to reserve that name receive those permissions?

Thanks,

Duty Calls

Spamming the boards! Koiranpentu's Avatar
    Replies
    Country
    Finland
    Clan owner is probably allowed to change clan settings on tb. The rest are just to show which roles people have in the clan.

Replies
    Country
    United States
    Clan
    -=PDP=-
    Clan Owner, Leader, and Helping hand can edit clan settings, I think. I think everything else is just a title.

Replies
    Country
    Sweden
    Xfire
    show91
    I am sure the Co-Leader can edit page as well
    Cheers, Shownie

Replies
    Country
    New Zealand
    Clan
    Pro*
    Quote Originally Posted by Duty Calls View Post
    What permissions does each member role get (Leader (Clan Owner), Leader, Co-Leader, Helping Hand, Recruiter, Scrimleader, Member, Trial, Inactive)?

Also, if I give someone the "Helping Hand" role, but they are not registered, will the first person to reserve that name receive those permissions?

Thanks,

Duty Calls
    If you set a status to a non reserved name , well the guy who will reserve it should have acces to the clanpage settings .

About acces , Leader co leader helping hand have direct acces to the clanpage ,password isnt needed (and maybe for recruiter but im not sure.)
    All the rest need the adminpassword to edit .

Im gonna post a suggestion, that members with non reserved name should not be able to get any status.
    Not part of trackbase team anymore.
    Please do not report/contact me anymore about trackbase issues.

Spamming the boards! Koiranpentu's Avatar
    Replies
    Country
    Finland
    Oh, new information for me too. Thanks.

Replies
    Country
    Finland
    Clan
    =F|A=
    Quote Originally Posted by Spl@$h~ View Post
    If you set a status to a non reserved name , well the guy who will reserve it should have acces to the clanpage settings .

About acces , Leader co leader helping hand have direct acces to the clanpage ,password isnt needed (and maybe for recruiter but im not sure.)
    All the rest need the adminpassword to edit .

Im gonna post a suggestion, that members with non reserved name should not be able to get any status.
    From personal experience I can tell that if you reserve a name which has a clan leader status in some clan, the name will lose the leader status when you hit the reserve button. I think this to prevent people taking over clans that they don't own.

Replies
    Country
    New Zealand
    Clan
    Pro*
    Yeah i wasnt sure something was done about that , but its great to hear. Then its useless to set a rank to someone if he cant use it ( well maybe usefull to let ppl know who is what ) Then its allright , but anyway its better to reserve your name ifnot someone else can do it.
    Not part of trackbase team anymore.
    Please do not report/contact me anymore about trackbase issues.