Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    Replies
    Country
    New Zealand
    Clan
    Pro*
    Its not up to me, cant reset or disabled ppl atm , but I gree with you .
    Yeah well i get it its like you can do whatever you want , and nothing happen to you .
    Deal drogs into DEA offices , they will not arrest you !
    There are currently some talk about that in private area.
    Not part of trackbase team anymore.
    Please do not report/contact me anymore about trackbase issues.

Replies
    Country
    United States
    Clan
    -=PDP=-
    I really don't think there is anything you can do about it. It is always possible for a player to get on with a bunch of friends and just score HP or frags or something. It would take a ton of effort to try to take away rating from people, and it probably still wouldn't change much.
    Just hope that those people will wake up and realize that ET is actually a game. I don't see the enjoyment of defusing mines all day without achieving an objective, and having your name at the top of a list without really earning it doesn't seem all that appealing either; maybe some people do think biggest xp-whore is an accomplishment? As for people like Mccloud, they get to enjoy themselves and earn rankings, as well have a sense of decency in their arguments. I remember being somewhere in the top 10 on splatterladder and rising (don't know about TB, my rating was stolen) until real life sucked away what free time I had left, but I never even try to earn rate, I play for fun only, its possible to have both.

It surprises me how people childishly throw around insults as if it will make people agree with them; could argumentation be any less solid?
    Last edited by Scarhand; 14-08-2011 at 03:12.

Replies
    Country
    Germany
    Xfire
    wer das liest is doof
    Steam
    geht dich nen feuchten an
    Clan
    alle die schlecht sind
    For the 3rd and last time I dont use any cheat / hack or whatever ... mccloud you should try not to drag my name through the mud, just because I'm above you in TB .. Now that's pure jealousy ... All of them can kick the PB (which was also only 60 minutes) to read .. I just wanted to just one test script ... there was probably something wrong in the copied network that's all .. That I am sorry it has come to such a misunderstanding ... I do not want to talk about this because of one mccloud all I would think cheating .. and the reputation of my clan to draw in the dirt ... So please keep such a waste for you ... Thank you ..

Greeting Exx
    Last edited by Exx; 14-08-2011 at 13:37.

Replies
    Country
    United States
    Xfire
    getoffmyscreen
    Clan
    Controlled-Gaming
    Quote Originally Posted by Exx View Post
    For the 3rd and last time I dont use any cheat / hack or whatever ... mccloud you should try not to drag my name through the mud, just because I'm above you in TB .. Now that's pure jealousy ... All of them can kick the PB (which was also only 60 minutes) to read .. I just wanted to just one test script ... there was probably something wrong in the copied network that's all .. That I am sorry it has come to such a misunderstanding ... I do not want to talk about this because of one mccloud all I would think cheating .. and the reputation of my clan to draw in the dirt ... So please keep such a waste for you ... Thank you ..

Greeting Exx
    bullshit story, as I said, go tell your fairy tale to PBBans not us, and appeal your ban, if its such a mistake, PBBans will lift your ban http://www.pbbans.com/mbi-viewban-d0...-vb228828.html

I dunno who you trying to fool here, but it's not working with me, I had a friend back in 2007 who got busted with the SAME ban, Generic cvar scan, he told me its an etbot bind, and as daredevil said few pages back, its a private cheat, and daredevil is a staff at pbbans, you don't think he knows what he's talking about?

such low lying
    Last edited by Mccloud; 14-08-2011 at 14:36.

Replies
    Country
    Sweden
    Clan
    .$k@
    Quote Originally Posted by RyAN View Post
    bullshit story, as I said, go tell your fairy tale to PBBans not us, and appeal your ban, if its such a mistake, PBBans will lift your ban http://www.pbbans.com/mbi-viewban-d0...-vb228828.html

I dunno who you trying to fool here, but it's not working with me, I had a friend back in 2007 who got busted with the SAME ban, Generic cvar scan, he told me its an etbot bind, and as daredevil said few pages back, its a private cheat, and daredevil is a staff at pbbans, you don't think he knows what he's talking about?

such low lying
    Kinda aggre on this one buddy.

Exx lets play it simple. For now, You are a Cheater (untill PB-Bans don't lift your ban) and You'll probably stay under name "cheater" and whorer. If PB lifts Your ban You'll be just whorer. Also You have chance to choose betwen to be a Whorer & Cheater or just Whorer . Whatever you choose, it'll be shit anyway... buddy.

/WH-Team
    Last edited by Fatal1ty; 14-08-2011 at 15:01.

Replies
    Why players care about whoring? If i'm correct there isn't a rule about it? So why they cry about it? He's just playing ET for fun (thats why whore i think so) and for rate and maybe he hacks with private cheat? I cant help. So guys stop crying about whore man..

Replies
    Country
    Romania
    wait a moment.so exx the retarded that insulted me in the last 2 years till recent days when we had a match on slac and he started to talk crap,not that this should be something new for him...has now a pb ban?muha muha muha muhahahahahaha.was up exx?was up with the slac room,was up with ia,pls make them proud u are a wonderful young student,going to university ,is this what u said if i remember correctly on our last talk?u are one of the most stupid person ever to meet in this game,and ppl like u make me sick to my stomach.i give u advice:less talk,more action,try to clean up your name,i have a feeling very soon we gonna see u banned on slac as well.

Replies
    Country
    Belgium
    Clan
    [SLUT]
    And that's the end of that chapter

The point has been made, but apparently there can't be one single page without insults - that's not really a mature discussion

Replies
    Country
    United States
    Xfire
    hellreturn
    Clan
    -TB#
    Quote Originally Posted by Exx View Post
    All of them can kick the PB (which was also only 60 minutes) to read .. I just wanted to just one test script ... there was probably something wrong in the copied network that's all ..
    Greeting Exx
    It's permanent ban and not 60 mins.. seriously how much lie you tell to others? Why not say it truth to others? I bought the cheat, didn't read the manual on how to use it and start using it and I got busted. Now since I am busted for cheats, I will go and tell others it's 60 min kick and all get kick.

I mean common, make some descent excuse? Like there where Ghost in my house and they wanted to harass me so they used cheats and I got busted.. now that would be something believable... LOL

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345