Country
    Germany
    Xfire
    frontsau0815
    Steam
    endie77
    Clan
    Dr.|Gang
    And again....i dont need to proof that someone whore in any way..because i dont care ....if someone want to whore xp why should i stop him??Because there are no Rule against.
    Correct me if im wrong!

Replies
    Country
    United States
    Xfire
    getoffmyscreen
    Clan
    Controlled-Gaming
    Quote Originally Posted by Endie** View Post

Last Post for me here because senseless against those Guys without Reallife!
    I'm not gonna argue with a nolifer like yourself, who can't keep his words :p

besides, its obvious it's not allowed, look what paul is doing for you, me, all of us in TB to balance the whores, since you said it yourself, there is no way to stop whores, and i'm sure a txt of rule saying "NO WHORING" will stop that, cause obviously rules like NO HACKING or WHORINg didn't apply to exx, so the only way to change that is to fix the rating, but there is no 100% fix for whoring, that's low, and dumb to have someone plant mines for you and spot them
    Last edited by Mccloud; 13-08-2011 at 16:33.

Replies
    Country
    Belgium
    Clan
    [SLUT]
    I support debates about all kinds of topics, but if you guys keep derailing and continue the personal insults, we're going to have to stop this thread.

You have been warned before

I don't wanna offend anyone, but I think its kinda lame to say that "its just a game" so it wont hurt anybody, like someone a few posts earlier said.. since, for what actual reason do you play this game at all? To get a high rank on TB ladder? Does that turn u on or something? "Its just a game" so you should play for fun, and u wont tell me there is any "fun" about defusing mines or stealing suites, throwing packs or what ever kind of xp whore u do. If you find that fun, go play some other game and not a FPS which is meant for shooting. I also play for rate but i do it to have some goal, and to see how i compare to other players, not to get the highest rank possible. Thats the shame with rating these days overall, cuz actually your rank doesnt tell shit about your skill anymore.. I think its great work what the Founders are doing by trying to make whoring less easy, as Shagileo posted about earlier! So keep that up guys and please dont be offended i just share my opinion .. So have fun and see ya out there

Replies
    Country
    Romania
    frag movie in a jaymod pub?fatality and verti seriouslly...u want frag movie play some wars in et pro and make a frag movie ,but not this crap

Replies
    Country
    New Zealand
    Clan
    Pro*
    Yeah its a shame , dont you have something better to do ?
    Do what ever you want , make xp whore video , that one is great and really show how some are playing for rating system .. thats all.
    That guy actually did it to put it on TB forum(thats what paul said) , why not ?
    Even if thats not true, who cares,imo thats pure shit.
    Just play the fking game .There are not truelly raters anymore , if you wanted some challenge , you should have played in 2008-2009 or even before.
    why do you think its always the same at top now or almost and others / old top raters dont play anymore... or most of them are now playing etpro only.

There are many sections on TB forum , with interesting topics, turorial section which are empty or almost , you should put some time on it and share your knowledges with others or participate to TB development , you can post suggestions or whatever you want , and perhaps see it done on TB.
    Threads like that sucks , its stupid talk and immature for most of them .

Thats the shame with rating these days overall, cuz actually your rank doesnt tell shit about your skill anymore..
    Yeah well hope its gonna change soon with the new tracker system , thats what many ppl always wanted.
    Last edited by Spl@$h~; 13-08-2011 at 22:40.
    Not part of trackbase team anymore.
    Please do not report/contact me anymore about trackbase issues.

Replies
    Country
    United States
    Xfire
    getoffmyscreen
    Clan
    Controlled-Gaming
    yeah let this guy cheat and whore, I should install netcoders too, won't get my rate reset or damaged in anyway

Replies
    Country
    New Zealand
    Clan
    Pro*
    Thats not what i meant at all , apparently i was offtopic, thought those guys on the vid did that on purpose ..like what+ guys.
    feel free to cheat if thats what you want to do like others to get rating, no one is holding you.
    we should reset all cheaters rating or xp whore ?
    Yeah well why not !
    Not part of trackbase team anymore.
    Please do not report/contact me anymore about trackbase issues.

Im sure paul would do that if it wasnt almost impossible to do that in a fair way.. anyways with this new rating system i hope stuff will change and rate will tell anything again like in the old days when i sucked

Replies
    Country
    United States
    Xfire
    getoffmyscreen
    Clan
    Controlled-Gaming
    Quote Originally Posted by Spl@$h~ View Post
    we should reset all cheaters rating or xp whore ?
    Yeah well why not !
    wasn't talking to you, and I didn't say we should reset all cheaters and xp whores, but lets look at the facts on this one here.

exx busted with cheats, busted with whoring, he's obviously playing for rate, so he knows how this system works, what more do you need to punish someone? I guess they don't get punished,

Sarcastic comment to the reality here that he gets off the hook even when he uses paid hacks and whores hardcore. paying for hacks to bypass PB which gives you the whole point in rating, lets just make all unprotected PB servers ratable then, but hey. this is good influence for those who actually go and pay for their cheats that rate, and if they get busted, who cares, kills the whole point in saving this rate system, its hard enough to catch private hacks, but when caught, nothing gets done.

funny thread here, I'll keep an eye on it for more posts that can make me laugh, but won't take part of it anymore
    Last edited by Mccloud; 14-08-2011 at 00:45.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast