Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Replies
    Country
    Sweden
    Whore Team, tell me, are there rules for "how to rate" ?

Replies
    Country
    Netherlands
    Xfire
    mahighway
    Clan
    EYD <3
    this is fun =D

Replies
    Country
    Germany
    Xfire
    frontsau0815
    Steam
    endie77
    Clan
    Dr.|Gang
    Hi Dudes.....I dont understand the point of this discussion....You really waste ur time for stalking some Ratingplayers?
    Seriously....80% of the Top Raters are getting there rating with whoring in any way so you have to make many Videos here...

I also play every Day and if i would start to make Vidoes of Whorers i dont have time to play then anymore.

Thats my 5 cent here!

Greez

Endie** aka.WOLFENSTEIN**

Replies
    Country
    Sweden
    Clan
    .$k@
    Quote Originally Posted by d3sire View Post
    Whore Team, tell me, are there rules for "how to rate" ?
    Definitely not like "Oh please go to oppsite team and plant some mines i'm gonna spot em to gain some XP to become best rater ever 111!1!11!!! I will **** you in the a** later if You want"

This is kinda shit for players who seriously frag they ass off to become high rated and there is ONLY ONE clan who FRAGS to get high ppms.. I think i should say its name here... Definitely PRO* and PRO* ONLY!

Today i've even seen a $k@ chicken runing with FG42 takin' some suits so i'm not suprised of anything anymore.

Regards to Pro* keep up amazing frags!

/WH-Team
    Last edited by Fatal1ty; 13-08-2011 at 11:58.

Replies
    Country
    Sweden
    "I will **** you in the a** later if You want".. Bad joke & not funny. Shows your immaturity. Well, there are no rules for "how to rate" so you can't blame any player imo.

And as he said. He would beat 95% of Jaymod players in a 1v1.

BB
    Last edited by d3sire; 13-08-2011 at 11:53.

Replies
    Country
    Sweden
    Clan
    .$k@
    "I will **** you in the a** later if You want".. Bad joke & not funny. Shows your immaturity. Well, there are no rules for "how to rate" so you can't blame any player imo.

And as he said. He would beat 95% of Jaymod players in a 1v1.
    Are You mad buddy? Tell me, how does it feel's like to be with a ultimate whorer in clan (I guess You are in Loc* due to Your madness) which many ppl gonna see whoring in some days past?

I've told this to many guys on Xfire and i can also write it down here. Exx:o has EVEN BEATED Wha+'s in our another movie because what he did was like 10 times more hardcore. Good Luck with good clan opinion

//WH-Team

Replies
    Country
    Sweden
    First, I am not your Buddy you bast*rd

"(I guess You are in Loc* due to Your madness)" wtf is that? I have been in Pro* & ctrl- too and never whored.
    I will stay in .Loc* till it will die
    Last edited by d3sire; 13-08-2011 at 12:03.

Replies
    Country
    Sweden
    Clan
    .$k@
    First, I am not your Buddy you bast*rd

"(I guess You are in Loc* due to Your madness)" wtf is that? I have been in Pro* & ctrl- too and never whored. As you can see i am not in .Loc* because my madness
    Ok, "You Mad DUDE?" then. :p

Lucky You if You're not in Loc* then cuz it would hurt kinda.. more or less.

/WH-Team/Fatal

Replies
    Country
    Germany
    Xfire
    wer das liest is doof
    Steam
    geht dich nen feuchten an
    Clan
    alle die schlecht sind
    fatality you are rly funny you sounds like a virgin and now you will fuck et players in ass like a gay better is you play with your littleput in your shorts ....
    first learn to aim... you throw your time in the toilette with that whoring shit... and who see me all the time whoring??? mines spotting give 5 xp that only help a little bit to make no - ... that 3 minutes from the video say nothing... no end stats no 40 minutes movie from the map... you make with it no friends...

Replies
    Country
    Sweden
    Fatality it doens't hurt and never will because it is a game you idiot. You think a Video, created by a kid, can hurt me?
    Go a lil bit out and learn what is RL life about and that a game doesn't can hurt... at least me.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast