Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Replies

55 ppm.... bug or wtf!?

I think it was a bug on Polski NQ server or ?

look this player http://et.trackbase.net/index.php?mo...fo&idx=2184577 55 ppm!? on NQ loool
    and this almost 50ppm..... http://et.trackbase.net/index.php?mo...fo&idx=2110523

wtf are them so skilled !????????

Replies
    Country
    Poland
    if some wicked and low skilled kids place a lot of landmines and those guys are spotting them and defuse some of them they gain xp... doing obj as eng/blowing things as covert ops and frags provide to gain such xp and ppm...
    skill, knowladge of game and lowskilled retards nothing special to do sth like this.
    look at average ppms and rating of rest players during ranking session that's all.

Replies
    Country
    Austria
    Xfire
    terrort0m
    Clan
    Terricific Dream Team
    I played against him last time. -> Railgun
    I saw him using the !revive command, at least once in that map. Maybe he has some more special commands, like !give, so I guess he is just abusing adminpowers to get high rating.

Replies
    Country
    New Zealand
    Clan
    Pro*
    lol , no way to get those ppms is you play normally.
    Even with landmines and tank .. 35 ppm or around is very rare.
    except for 1-2 special maps with 2 secs respawn .
    But 48 -55 ppm no way , even if you pwn bots with heavy sk whatever you want (300 kills or + ), you barely get 40-45 ppm.
    (even if rating isnt enabled when bots are on , you can take a look to your sessions and ppm)
    Not part of trackbase team anymore.
    Please do not report/contact me anymore about trackbase issues.

Replies
    Country
    Poland
    Xfire
    dragonji
    Steam
    dragonji
    Clan
    sKy-e
    It's just impossible... I completely agree with Splash in this case, it's difficult job even against bots, but these guys made almost 50 PPM when there were 7-15 players on the server, it is really weird...

PS. Talk what you want to, but 49 PPM in 4o3 game is impossible IMHO:

Last edited by Dragonji; 3-08-2011 at 12:22.

Clanpage || --------------------------------------------------------------------- || sKy.eSports Clan

Replies
    Country
    Austria
    Xfire
    terrort0m
    Clan
    Terricific Dream Team

Thumbs down

It's not that impossible if the enemies - the so called low skilled kids (clanmates with other names) - do things to help you getting many xp.
    Rasen aka .wha+?Tox!c!ty~ is admin on this server as I mentioned before.

I just played with them on that server before on >railgun<, Rasen played as engineer and he was destroying/repairing/mine-spotting all the time. Of course he did many kills too. (Easy when some of them don't really shoot back).

That's not the way the game should be played, but ... it's their server.

Replies
    Country
    Belgium
    Clan
    [SLUT]
    It's ridiculous how far people go for some rating.

Replies
    Country
    Poland
    Xfire
    dragonji
    Steam
    dragonji
    Clan
    sKy-e
    Quote Originally Posted by TerrorTom View Post
    That's not the way the game should be played, but ... it's their server.
    Nope, it's not

I play regulary on PolskiSerwer XpSave (Jaymod) and I know owners of these servers. The problem is that they don't give their attention on NQ server and unfortunately such situations can happen...

Clanpage || --------------------------------------------------------------------- || sKy.eSports Clan

Replies
    Country
    Poland
    well tom why are you mentioning about railgun but there nothing about school you also played so you had to see my stats on that map. and about railgun i was having retarted fun as engineer. also you've seen what type of players usually plays nowadays on this serwer, it used to be better but everything changes...
    dragon i can aslo type here "i know onweres of these serwers" it's a bit chlidlish threat such "i'm going to say what you've done to me to my: mather, father,brother etc..." you are talking about that owners are not paying attention on NQ serwer and that's true... last time i've seen bigger owner attention was something close half of year ago, at the moment it's passing 2 weeks of asking for new maps.

btw: i hope that you noticed on Polski Serwer XpSave(jay mod) that owners and admins there do lot of abuse thier power from time to time so lot of situations may happen

Replies
    Country
    Poland
    Xfire
    dragonji
    Steam
    dragonji
    Clan
    sKy-e
    I just wrote that I know who is who. I don't really know if Tom says the truth, so it wouldn't be fair if I accuse you or someone else in admins' eyes without proof. For now there is only word against a word + few sessions.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast