Country
    France
    Xfire
    dav4ndal
    Clan
    *dA

Mortal Kombat

Hello,

I personnaly inaugurate those news part, and wanted to talk about the new Mortal Kombat 9, out since 2011.

I just bought it on xbox360 and i'm lovin' it. It's nice and also hard. I mean final boss in history is a bit annoying.

Do you guys & girls play it ? know about it or wanted to know things about this new opus ?
    I almost finished. Tryed almost all mods with friends. 2vs2 is pretty nice mods.

I had Mortal Kombat 3 on Sega : Mega Drive, so almost 15 years later i got this new one. Sames sensations, with perfect gameplay, like the origins. Well if you like this kind of game, which is sure not like it , i think you should try it

This new MK 9 is bloody enought and got good graphism. Any questions, videoss or things to add ?

Manu.

Ps: MK theme ftw
    Leader of the Deadly Aces Community

Replies
    It's an old thread but Imma post here anyway. Mortal Kombat 9 was amazing, it was more difficult than MKX and the story was more enjoyable. I kinda disliked the fact that you can only play Liu Kang and Kung Lao only on versus but oh well. Can't wait for MKXI now.