Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Replies
    Country
    France
    Xfire
    woodlefuret

Limit name change

Limit name changing by allow a single name change per month to limit these clan hopper and name change spam.

Replies
    Country
    New Zealand
    Clan
    Pro*
    Well at beginning it was one of my suggestions , but hmm it's more work to do , to keep list updated .. neeed to check by username/or ip etc...
    We decided to not put restrictions afterall . It's not gonna stop clanhopping anyway.
    Not part of trackbase team anymore.
    Please do not report/contact me anymore about trackbase issues.

Replies
    Country
    France
    Xfire
    dav4ndal
    Clan
    *dA
    Well This could maybe help, like Not more 2 names changes in months per account on Tb forum. People still can fake a new account but you will see this easyly if they keep same name .

It could help against clanhopping and also limit the restard post for people who want to change name everyweek... if you get what i mean.

Just keep guessing on it. Good luck.

that was my suggestion

Manu.
    Leader of the Deadly Aces Community

Replies
    Country
    France
    Xfire
    woodlefuret
    They can creat another account etc... but just can make some limit or deterrent. Is better than nothing, allow a single name change per account, and allow just 3 accounts per IP.

Replies
    Country
    Belgium
    Clan
    [SLUT]
    Clanhopping isn't one of our issues, I believe. It's not that we can do anything about it, and even if, I don't think we should focus on that aspect.

Replies
    Country
    France
    Xfire
    woodlefuret
    My suggestion just could break some tentations nothing else.... be positive

Replies
    Country
    India
    Xfire
    anuragfunkydude
    it's a good idea
    and about clan hopping noob always do that
    but some clan change there clan name again and again like i was in a clan idk the name i forgot coz that clan owner changes server and clan name again and again like
    1st name was .NY new york skilled so our clan tag was - .NY and server name was New York something like that
    but he decied to change name again after 3-4 days coz that was a pb server so i also need to change my name on tb so i changed my name 3-4 time on tb in a week but i didn't done clanhopping
    i posted that essay coz i changed my name too many times in name change section
    so you can understand

Replies
    You want to limit the amount of clan hopping? Treat everyone in your clan with respect. That will do it. Being friendly goes a long way.
    Last edited by Graba4O; 18-07-2011 at 13:00.

Quote Originally Posted by Graba4O View Post
    You want to limit the amount of clan hopping? Treat everyone in your clan with respect. That will do it. Being friendly goes a long way.
    +1 secondly to stop clan hopping restricting account per ip is a bad idea as for eg me and my bro share same ip but we have 2 diff track base accounts so i think that's legal another way to stop clan hooping could be another clan not taking clan hoppers but then it will be not the track-base issue i think track-base will certainly find some way out of it

Replies
    Country
    India
    Xfire
    anuragfunkydude
    Quote Originally Posted by undefetable View Post
    +1 secondly to stop clan hopping restricting account per ip is a bad idea as for eg me and my bro share same ip but we have 2 diff track base accounts so i think that's legal another way to stop clan hooping could be another clan not taking clan hoppers but then it will be not the track-base issue i think track-base will certainly find some way out of it
    ye
    there are many peeps like your
    m the also one xD

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast