Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Replies
    Country
    France
    Xfire
    woodlefuret
    Quote Originally Posted by undefetable View Post
    +1 secondly to stop clan hopping restricting account per ip is a bad idea as for eg me and my bro share same ip but we have 2 diff track base accounts so i think that's legal another way to stop clan hooping could be another clan not taking clan hoppers but then it will be not the track-base issue i think track-base will certainly find some way out of it
    Quote Originally Posted by Le_Furet View Post
    They can creat another account etc... but just can make some limit or deterrent. Is better than nothing, allow a single name change per account, and allow just 3 accounts per IP.
    You + your bro = 2, three accounts for two peoples is good no? You have both your account plus a "rescue" account.

Quote Originally Posted by Graba4O View Post
    You want to limit the amount of clan hopping? Treat everyone in your clan with respect. That will do it. Being friendly goes a long way.
    I don't talk about my clan (except this cliclou). I have always treat everyone in my clan with respect, and I'm always friendly except with completly silly guys...(except if they are friendly finaly...)
    Last edited by Le_Furet; 18-07-2011 at 16:12.

Replies
    Country
    France
    Xfire
    woodlefuret
    Up .... :>

Replies
    Country
    Poland
    Xfire
    dragonji
    Steam
    dragonji
    Clan
    sKy-e
    They can creat another account etc... but just can make some limit or deterrent. Is better than nothing, allow a single name change per account, and allow just 3 accounts per IP.
    You + your bro = 2, three accounts for two peoples is good no? You have both your account plus a "rescue" account.
    Did you hear about dynamic IP?

Clanpage || --------------------------------------------------------------------- || sKy.eSports Clan

Replies
    Country
    France
    Xfire
    woodlefuret
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon View Post
    Did you hear about ---------?
    I have, but it's perfect now : they know.

Everyone didn't know it.
    Last edited by Le_Furet; 21-07-2011 at 01:28.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12