Replies
    Country
    United States
    Xfire
    getoffmyscreen
    Clan
    Controlled-Gaming

question

how is aspirin maintaining his rate when he's inactive for so long?

http://et.trackbase.net/index.php?mo...info&idx=18448

http://et.trackbase.net/index.php?mo...fo&idx=1538790

the last link he has been inactive for 50d and still has 27+ rate,

Mind explaining this? and why is his name suddenly gone from the top list but still listed as "Call me god!"

yes i was going to post the same question thanks ctrl u posted it his clan member http://et.trackbase.net/index.php?mo...fo&idx=1538790 is inactive from 50 days but he has played today ie 9th july go to his details of the session but still in activity is 50 days morever all his other members are in similar way can Someone from track answer it please

Replies
    Country
    India
    Xfire
    anuragfunkydude
    it's a good question that mccloud opened and we want answer

Replies
    Country
    Belgium
    Clan
    [SLUT]
    Thanks for reporting this issue, we'll look into it and notify you when we have further information

Replies
    Country
    New Zealand
    Clan
    Pro*
    Well , he just play every 5 days , 1 map with each names . Dont forget to display all maps ( dont look only the 10 ones listed )
    There is no way to keep the same rating more than 3 days , on the 4 th day rating drop a bit and more and more the next days .
    Not part of trackbase team anymore.
    Please do not report/contact me anymore about trackbase issues.

Replies
    Country
    United States
    Xfire
    getoffmyscreen
    Clan
    Controlled-Gaming
    Well , he just play every 5 days , 1 map with each names . Dont forget to display all maps ( dont look only the 10 ones listed )
    There is no way to keep the same rating more than 3 days , on the 4 th day rating drop a bit and more and more the next days .
    I'm not looking at his top ten listed maps, he has been inactive for 49 days up until today he played a map, he didn't lose any rate, and yet he gain some and still is 27+ after those 49 days inactive. when I left ctrl and joined FA my rate was max 28+ and when it hit 7d inactive it was dropping fast, few days ago my current rating name cTRL-MccLoud :< I was locking my sessions and wasn't in the mood for rate, after not rating for about 4/5 days it was dropping even though my name was kept active.

Replies
    Country
    New Zealand
    Clan
    Pro*
    Well there could be a bug , its not the first one , it would have been great to see a screenshot with the 49 days inactive and 27 rating.
    Btw there is a last seen bug currently , which means even if you played the whole day and got rating , last seen will not change .
    Bug is already reported.

For example check this http://et.trackbase.net/index.php?mo...info&idx=17612 he played not long ago but tracker shows 7 days of inactivty , technically you shouldn't be at rank 1 .

EDIT: last seen bug here : http://et.trackbase.net/index.php?mod=claninfo&cidx=392

Replies
    [capslock]quit rating cos aspirin is haxing/paying tb staff gg[/capslock]

Replies
    Country
    New Zealand
    Clan
    Pro*
    Comon dont be like that , haxing maybe i dont know , paying tb staff , no way .
    What you say makes no sense, if you think like that yh you better quit.

Ask Paul for more infos hes the one coding tracker , and the one who knows all the bugs.
    Before talking and saying shit,its not because you cant get at top that you have to say BS,by the way aspirin didnt donate.

TB is only there for W ;ET community and doing his possible to improve features.
    Please read my last post and check last seen fonction which isnt updated and you should understand why even if it says that aspirin didnt play for 50 days-100days or even 500 days , he still has a high rating.

Many ppl have reported that bug , its not only happening to aspirin , its also happening to servers , there are still bugs to fix .

Replies
    Country
    Canada
    well.....it's simple
    cause i use play lock and color tags
    that's why
    also u can see i played yesterday so it is not inactive
    if i play with only play lock my name will be in list
    and 7 days after not rate in TB ur name will be disappear in the list (u know that)
    Last edited by aspirin; 9-07-2011 at 19:09.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast