Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Replies

88.190.13.49:27965 France Beginners

New good jaymod server. You can play it from 2.55/26.b.

No adre, Normal Shooting (not fast), no double guns, dj and hitbox is better if u compare it with the wood clan. No lags there and Punkbuster is added. I hope many join that server, because admin also can speak english there and its worth to visit it.

greetz Khaled

Replies
    Country
    Poland
    Xfire
    dragonji
    Steam
    dragonji
    Clan
    sKy-e

Clanpage || --------------------------------------------------------------------- || sKy.eSports Clan

Replies
    check this: he play there and got rating. Pb is on http://et.trackbase.net/index.php?mo...info&idx=30059

they put PB on last night

Replies
    Country
    Romania
    if both this server and wood clan runs jaymod version hitboxes are same.cause is same mod
    edit:i connected to your server today and there is no pb there.stop lieng and missinform ppl

edit2:i saw this post and thaught it would be nice to play some fun jaymod after a long break in this mod,so i checked this server and i was dissapointed.there is no punkbuster as khaled says,i spotted at least one hacker with humanized aimbot and wallhack,admins are stupid,refusing to use pb and defending ppl who cheat under excuse that they are skilled players,i asked one of this guys if at least he knows what slac is,and of course he said no.after 3 years of playing on jaymod before i started with et pro i think i can make difference between a nice player and one who cheats.so imo,this server is no good.plus they use timenudge,double jump is on,thing that i dont like either.what i can say as a plus is that it seems they have some good maps like supply or tc base.but admins really have much more to learn
    Last edited by ibunforgiven; 9-07-2011 at 21:16.

Replies
    well ok Owner of server told me he wanetd to put pb on, he did it for a short time and then the might put it off dont know for which reason, maybe admins cheat too there.sorry for missinformation. You know unforgiven it wasnt my intention to do that . BTW i also noticed there were some obv players...

Ifu wanna try a jaymod server try on of one the FA servers, i would prefer the first one. i guess u heard from them

greetz khaled

Replies
    Country
    Belgium
    Xfire
    tueurdebronze
    Unhuman+ ( owner of the server ) added today Punkbuster + stream in pbbans
    you can ratting soon in your server
    Greetz
    |HoJ|ibAzz

Replies
    Country
    Romania
    khaled is ok mate.i know fa servers,but as u know i kinda dropped off on jaymod.my server runs et pro with slac now,i m much into et pro than i used to be into jaymod.
    heaven let s hope that is not another missinformation and also u have or used to have a player called vodka or vodqa.that guy is a hacker trust me

edit:http://et.trackbase.net/index.php?mo...rinfo&idx=9714
    according to this link u dont run pb yet
    Last edited by ibunforgiven; 13-07-2011 at 10:12.

epsi
    Last edited by epsi; 8-09-2011 at 20:16.

Replies
    Country
    Romania
    my ideea is that admins there have still a lot to learn about how to run a server or they just start some other job like baking cookies

Replies
    Country
    Poland
    Xfire
    dragonji
    Steam
    dragonji
    Clan
    sKy-e
    I had to delete half of my maps from etmain to remove their great menu... Because they packed it into... sw_goldrush_te.pk3! That's even cheaper than WOOD's "tricks"!

Clanpage || --------------------------------------------------------------------- || sKy.eSports Clan

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast