Replies

My game crashed, did I lose my ppm?

I was playing wolf:et last night with about 3min left my game crashed, did I lose my ppm? When I came back a player on the server said yes I did.

My crash occurred while I was waiting to be healed, no medics were in the area so I tapped out and bam.. crash. This happens from time to time and don't think I should have lost my ppm. Just wanted to ask to give some leeway to older games that aren't meant to run on newer pc.

Replies
    Country
    Poland
    Xfire
    dragonji
    Steam
    dragonji
    Clan
    sKy-e
    Did you look at your nickname on TB? I don't know how exactly tracking system works and don't know if I got your point, but IMO you didn't lose your actual PPM, I mean TB should calculate session only till the end of your playing (crash in this case). I don't know if I'm right, so other opinions are always welcome
    Last edited by Dragonji; 27-06-2011 at 19:29.

Clanpage || --------------------------------------------------------------------- || sKy.eSports Clan

Replies
    Country
    New Zealand
    Clan
    Pro*
    Aren't you talking about XP ?
    If server has XP saved enabled , then No you dont loose XP.
    But if its about PPM , (Point per minutes) yes you loose them , except if you restart quickly and join the same server and map , stats may be calculated.
    Not part of trackbase team anymore.
    Please do not report/contact me anymore about trackbase issues.

Replies
    Quote Originally Posted by Spl@$h~ View Post
    Aren't you talking about XP ?
    If server has XP saved enabled , then No you dont loose XP.
    But if its about PPM , (Point per minutes) yes you loose them , except if you restart quickly and join the same server and map , stats may be calculated.
    yes i'm referring to ppm and yes i join immediately after the crash, same server same map but they were gone.

as dragon mentioned it should calculate even if I crash out. doesn't seam fair to loose them if a crash occurs.

thanks for the reply.. both of you.
    Last edited by |>B<|Red; 27-06-2011 at 22:37.