Replies

Exclamation .A.Nervous from Maely somehow ended up with my rating...It was mine last night...

I have had Nervous registered to curveball628@yahoo.com for about 5 years, including last night, and now I visit the server and all my ratings are on some dude called .a.Nervous from Maely clan????

I have a screenshot where I went 128-18 on a non-bot server last night and that's where the .5 increase in rating happened on {BBA}.

I only play a few servers and they are PX, BBA, DRi, and sometimes FA or QAW.

You will see that my ratings for NerVouS using white and ^f started today (Tuesday).

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot..._7035996_n.jpg

Could you please fix this? It's really annoying.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
    NerVouS

Replies
    Country
    New Zealand
    Clan
    Pro*
    Hello , you know that Trackbase isnt related to splatterladder.com if you had your name registered there it doesnt mean it was registered on TB. ( just for info )
    Sometimes that problem happens , some ppl steal/reserve random names with a certain rating and ask for a transfer.In general we take a look where the guy is playing we check ping etc to see if its similar but unfortunately there is not much we can do to be 100% sure that the name belong to the guy.

Well , if you want to recover your rating , you have to PM Paul, explain him what happened ( put that thread Url ) and you should get your rating back. Try to catch him on xfire to get it back quickly.
    There should be some change on the next TB update to warn ppl who are stealing names , in case they continue they will not be able to request any transfer
    Not part of trackbase team anymore.
    Please do not report/contact me anymore about trackbase issues.

Replies
    I have played with Nervous for years, he's a rockstar. I hope this works out for ya buddy.