Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Replies
    Country
    Romania
    ok paul i believe u about the money thing,but seriously do smt about the slac false thing.i can assure u both servers has no slac!

Replies
    Country
    New Zealand
    Clan
    Pro*
    Thats just servers , nothing to worry about , bug happens sometimes and are always fixed.
    Paul is just really busy , you should see the first result in abit , which is way more important than fixing servers.

That cheat protection problem should be fixed soon with all other bugs.
    Thx for reporting that bug , now please be patient
    Not part of trackbase team anymore.
    Please do not report/contact me anymore about trackbase issues.

Replies
    Country
    Romania
    http://et.trackbase.net/index.php?mo...info&idx=18321
    this server same story.no slac in reality ,but appears with slac on tb

and splash it has to do a lot,because ppl come here and they think they are protected and they go there thinking is a slac server.so is called miss informed

Replies
    Country
    Belgium
    Clan
    [SLUT]
    We're working on this issue, please keep reporting which servers are falsely checked as SLAC (or PB) protected servers
    this will be fixed in the upcoming TB update

Replies
    Country
    Romania
    ibunforgiven, please stop reviving this topic.

You first can not speak english proper, nor you did understand what I posted above.

I am also not lying. In your under-dimensioned language I will say it once for last time and ask Chaplja to lock this as soon as possible.

NBS NEVER HAD SLAC. LAST TIME WE HAD SLAC WAS 5 MONTHS AGO.

Ok? I hope you got it.
    If you still have troubles decrypting this language, use a translator.

-- end of this kid talk, why did I even bother.
    Posted by xmSc on 19 Jun 2011 18:18:18

Just in case anyone else wonders if the stuff I said is true about Trackbase:

http://forum.trackbase.net/threads/5...Name-NbsEtpro2

"Excuse me for the delay in this issue, I have now reset this alternative cheat protection thing. If this server uses SLAC indeed it will go back automaticly, but if it hasn't got protection it'll stay the way it is now (No cheat protection).

The issue that servers are not going back to default when protection is removed will be addressed in the core soon.

Furthermore I would like to say again, TB can't be bribed, you can not 'cheat' on the system with money. All the money we get is only used to keep the TB machine running, and donators got certain privileges. "

and

"We're working on this issue, please keep reporting which servers are falsely checked as SLAC (or PB) protected servers
    this will be fixed in the upcoming TB update"

It has officially nothing to do with SLAC itself or Nbs servers. They admit that it is a core issue of their own service and are being busy fixing it.

Ibunforgiven was flaming and dropping his hobbies for nothing.
    This is a quote from slac site topic.Here is the deal Xmsc.I m not sure who between us 2 is more like a kid,and i have a feeling u are.I understood what u said that u had,as in past tense,slac on nbs 3 server,but that is a lie.since that server was opened i played there without slac,no problem,ok?Please before judging my english skills,try find better lies.U obviously not confortable answering about your so called anti cheat scripts,we all know why,because those scripts are just dust in fools eyes,nbs is a disgrace for et ,clans like u make me feel ashame i play this game,your admins cheats,your players cheats,u refuse to use any real protection as slac or pb because u affraid that u gonna loose population,which in fact are 80 procent hackers.So tell me again what are we talking here about?My english skills or your faking anticheat scripts protection?

Replies
    You can play with slac on the server, unforgiven. It doesnt have Pb, but slac is on. I dont know if ur mad, cuz ur server isnt that popular like nbs (much time full) and i dont wanna argue here wit u dude,just for info

greetz khaled

Replies
    Country
    Romania
    slac is not on.nbs has none of the servers slac forced.u can play there with slac,but server is not running slac add on.i m not mad cause of the popularity,i m mad cause ppl play on not protected servers,while slac servers are empty.think about this

Replies
    well ur right..only bio is full 24/7.. the other play much scrims maybe tha might be a reason why slac servers not so full..if u meaning the pub servers

Replies
    Country
    Belgium
    Clan
    [SLUT]
    If there's a personal misunderstanding between both parties (ibunforgiven and NBS), there's no place to take that discussion in this thread.
    Pleas keep this thread for falsely SLAC and PB reported servers, thank you.

On a side note, you're not obliged to play on the NBS server

Replies
    Country
    Romania
    shagileo ok cool i m gonna stick to the topic.i expect the nbs servers ,the number 3 in particular to appear on trackbase list servers as it is :NO SLAC SERVER,AS IT LOOKS NOW!thank u

i m talking about this server http://et.trackbase.net/index.php?mo...info&idx=18321
    Last edited by ibunforgiven; 23-06-2011 at 17:23.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast