Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Replies
    Im sorry for my last sentence, but I was already nervous. I hope that the errors will be found. Servers are scanned, but rank not working. I play every day - you can see when I was last charged. greetings

Replies
    Country
    New Zealand
    Clan
    Pro*
    Yeah but unfortunately there is nothing i can do , its an error in the code or something paul will take a look asap when he returns.
    Not part of trackbase team anymore.
    Please do not report/contact me anymore about trackbase issues.

Replies
    Maybe next error. Look 17.07.2011 my history:
    http://farcry.trackbase.net/index.ph...rinfo&idx=1295
    both maps mp_urban i play 1vs1. Same server, same map, same number of players. first map ranked, second no ranked

Replies
    Country
    New Zealand
    Clan
    Pro*
    No if you take a look carefully on the one who wasnt rated , its because not enough players had a valid time . only 2 guys have been there for more than 10 mins . the rest is under 6 mins and even 2 mins , so its not enough to count them as player , tracker only saw 2 guys and limit is 4 if im right to get rating .

Replies

I did not add my server here, please remove.

Someone added my FarCry server here without permission.

http://farcry.trackbase.net/index.ph...erinfo&idx=144

83.222.233.125:49001

PLEASE REMOVE THE ABOVE SERVER!!!

I have problems already with people attacking my server and don't want it listed here. The ranking are dominated by hackers and server crashers of FarCry...maybe someday if this site is working properly I would come back but for now I'm not wanting to be listed here.

Cheers and good luck with this website

(whoever added my server here I would like to kick them in the pants)

Replies
    maybe more simple is no writing IP: Port for public eyes ? Server would be ranked and peoples see only name.

(OMG my pants autch )
    Last edited by unkass; 20-07-2011 at 18:51.

Replies
    Country
    New Zealand
    Clan
    Pro*
    server will be removed then in a bit / some days.
    But you have more chance to get your server busy if its listed on TB . but thats your choice.

Replies
    Finding players is not the issue.

I make (with friends) a mod called XASSM and finally admins can have the power to fully ban cheaters as well as track them when they change cd keys and IP address. These immature pricks are not happy that a new mod comes that can block them from hiding among all the fair players and use their cheats, crash servers and cause all kinds of evil in FC (a great game).

These very cheaters are on the top of the rankings here at trackbase by the way...

I want my server removed because right now it just provides these pricks an easy way to monitor my server from their web browser. I did not put it here for a reason, no hard feelings to anyone...once the mod is finished and alot of servers run it and can ban these cheater losers than ill be happy to be listed here...but for now id like to be off trackbase.

If anyone interested to beta test XASSM on their farCry server please let me know (xfire: paraslug)...thousands of fixes/optimizations...hundreds of new options...and oh yes the ability to ban/track cheaters and evil-doers....also we are working on a full master banlist containing the lowest cheaters/server crashers of far cry as a public service. If alot of servers run this list than we can finally clean up FC...not perfect i know, but its something and something aint nothing.

Replies
    Country
    New Zealand
    Clan
    Pro*
    Quote Originally Posted by garbitos View Post
    Finding players is not the issue.

I make (with friends) a mod called XASSM and finally admins can have the power to fully ban cheaters as well as track them when they change cd keys and IP address. These immature pricks are not happy that a new mod comes that can block them from hiding among all the fair players and use their cheats, crash servers and cause all kinds of evil in FC (a great game).

These very cheaters are on the top of the rankings here at trackbase by the way...

I want my server removed because right now it just provides these pricks an easy way to monitor my server from their web browser. I did not put it here for a reason, no hard feelings to anyone...once the mod is finished and alot of servers run it and can ban these cheater losers than ill be happy to be listed here...but for now id like to be off trackbase.

If anyone interested to beta test XASSM on their farCry server please let me know (xfire: paraslug)...thousands of fixes/optimizations...hundreds of new options...and oh yes the ability to ban/track cheaters and evil-doers....also we are working on a full master banlist containing the lowest cheaters/server crashers of far cry as a public service. If alot of servers run this list than we can finally clean up FC...not perfect i know, but its something and something aint nothing.
    For the moment i cant do much , anyway your server isnt tracked/updated/scanned.
    and doesnt show players.Later its gonna be deleted as requested.

Replies
    Its end of topic ? Paul back ? look, many not ranked

http://farcry.trackbase.net/index.ph...rinfo&idx=1295

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast