Thread: two ideas :D

Replies

two ideas :D

Quote Originally Posted by unkass View Post
    possible is making signature from clan ? from player i know, possible is (not working for me), but i'd like make info from trackbase to clan website

Hello , you should create a new topic here -->> http://forum.trackbase.net/forums/7-...ature-requests and explain exactly what you want

if i understood correctly you would like a signature , for your clan ? like the way it is for single player ?
    Signature is working , check mine , its also working for Farcry .
    If you have any problem with signature , plz let me know (but create a new topic , thx)

signature of player is ok, but id like have signature to all clan - rank, activity etc

second idea - i have reserved two nicks (of 5) - but possible is one rank to all reserved nicks ? rank order was changed independently of the nickname I use. Now I have added to the Clan all reserved names, but it is unsightly solution

Spamming the boards! Koiranpentu's Avatar
    Replies
    Country
    Finland
    Quote Originally Posted by unkass View Post
    but possible is one rank to all reserved nicks ? rank order was changed independently of the nickname I use.
    It's good as it is atm. Never change it. Thank you.

Replies
    Country
    New Zealand
    Clan
    Pro*
    signature of player is ok, but id like have signature to all clan - rank, activity etc
    Yeah ive already thought of something like that , im gonna report it . it could be nice to have your clan in signature etc .

second idea - i have reserved two nicks (of 5) - but possible is one rank to all reserved nicks ? rank order was changed independently of the nickname I use. Now I have added to the Clan all reserved names, but it is unsightly solution
    No , this isnt gonna happen , each name has its own rank . Too many problem is we do like that , + not sure that even doable .
    But some use more than 1 nick just to chill wihtout taking care of rating etc
    Not part of trackbase team anymore.
    Please do not report/contact me anymore about trackbase issues.

Replies
    Country
    New Zealand
    Clan
    Pro*
    Signature idea has been reported , we will see if thats doable or no , more infos will be in trackbase news.
    /Closed
    Not part of trackbase team anymore.
    Please do not report/contact me anymore about trackbase issues.