Spamming the boards! [DIABOLIK]$mart's Avatar
    Replies
    Clan
    [DIABOLIK]

enhmod and ETNAM ?

Hi

How is it possible ? Look this server : http://et.trackbase.net/index.php?mod=serverinfo&idx=54

It is a bug ?

Replies
    Country
    Belgium
    Clan
    [SLUT]
    I personally play there, and I noticed they edited the mod a bit here and there.
    Generally it has the features of the ETNam mod, but combined with enhancedmod

It's a custom mod edit, not really a matter of bug
    That's why the tracker combines both mod versions, as it is a combination of both worlds

Replies
    Country
    Poland
    Xfire
    dragonji
    Steam
    dragonji
    Clan
    sKy-e
    Enhanced mod should work with all the ET modifications not only Jaymod.

Quote Originally Posted by equalone.hn.vc
    Installation notes:

Steps:

- Copy the /jaymod*.* binaries(zip file) in your [server]/jaymod path(probably overwrite).

- Copy the /ModEnhConfig.xml config file(zip file) in your [server]/jaymod path(changed path since 1.0.3) containing the mod files. Done!

- With RCON you can setup the admin, otherwise no one have rights(included yourself).
    Example: "!setlevel ETPlayer 999" (Full admin rights - levels are defined in "enhmod_level.db" )

- On other mods(except downloadable package from jaymod 2.1.7/2.1.8) replace the binary "enhmod_qagame.mp.i386.xxx" with the original "qagame.mp.i386.xxx" binary from other mod .

Thats all!

Clanpage || --------------------------------------------------------------------- || sKy.eSports Clan

Spamming the boards! [DIABOLIK]$mart's Avatar
    Replies
    Clan
    [DIABOLIK]
    Wooooooo Impressive RedSector !!

Thx all for information
    V55