Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Replies
    Country
    Romania

inglorious bastards

hallo,my name is ronald,nick in game unforgiven.

i m sorry i post here so lately,although i m one of the first to register on this site when it was made.i have a clan,made almost 2 years ago and 2 et servers,one running etpro public settings,and one on et pro for wars.but i m here for the jaymod 1,let me present u what is most important:

server ip 213.108.29.131:27960
    maps:oasis,goldrush,radar,battery,fueldump,supplyd epot,adlernest,frostbite,sp_delivery,frostbite,bre men and braundorf
    special setting i would mention is:double jump off,adrenaline off,spawming time 15 seconds for both teams,no pb protection(not cause we encourage hackers,but unfortunattely many begginers dont know how to enable pb),and we have admins online every day,when some1 is suspected of hacking ,a demo is recorded and posted on our site for checking right away.here is proove: http://ib-et.clan.su/forum/14 also the ban demos data base http://ib-et.clan.su/load/ban_demos/2

i would like to ask paul to help me enable alternative cheat protection ,as i understand this can help us increase population

in the end i hope i will see some of u visiting us,u can also check us on http://ib-et.clan.su/

have a nice frag!
    Last edited by ibunforgiven; 7-04-2011 at 12:31.

Replies
    Country
    Poland
    Xfire
    dragonji
    Steam
    dragonji
    Clan
    sKy-e
    Yep, you have nice Jaymod server, mate
    There is always some admin on there so in my opinion it won't be a problem to get Alternative Cheatprotection.

Clanpage || --------------------------------------------------------------------- || sKy.eSports Clan

Replies
    Country
    Romania

thanks

thanks , i appreciate the help

Replies
    Country
    Netherlands
    Xfire
    synonymmonk
    Clan
    .PG|
    What do you mean with alternative cheat protection?!.
    It sounds interesting.

Kind regards,
    |IMG||monk

Replies
    Country
    Poland
    Xfire
    dragonji
    Steam
    dragonji
    Clan
    sKy-e
    Quote Originally Posted by |IMG||monk View Post
    What do you mean with alternative cheat protection?!.
    You doesn't have PB enabled on your server, but your server is cheat-free because of big number of admins who play there the most of the time. I don't know how exactly does it work, but you can try to get it from Paul
    Example:
    http://et.trackbase.net/index.php?mo...info&idx=11514

Clanpage || --------------------------------------------------------------------- || sKy.eSports Clan

Replies
    Country
    Netherlands
    Xfire
    synonymmonk
    Clan
    .PG|
    Okay thanks for your reply. Its true that their are almost always admins online.Then i will ask Paul for it.

Regards,

Replies
    Country
    Romania
    well i asked paul 2 times but he did not respond back.i see he don t respond me here either

Replies
    Country
    Romania
    guys i changed mode to et pro now.so no longer jaymod.i hope this is not a problem for you

Replies
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon View Post
    You doesn't have PB enabled on your server, but your server is cheat-free because of big number of admins who play there the most of the time. I don't know how exactly does it work, but you can try to get it from Paul
    Example:
    http://et.trackbase.net/index.php?mo...info&idx=11514
    The only bad side about alternative cheatprotection is that the admins are the "cheatprotection" itself, which means they can decide who is cheating and who isn't. And as we know, they are humans and disposed to mistakes and ego and such a things.

Replies
    Country
    Netherlands
    Xfire
    synonymmonk
    Clan
    .PG|
    Quote Originally Posted by BossHK View Post
    The only bad side about alternative cheatprotection is that the admins are the "cheatprotection" itself, which means they can decide who is cheating and who isn't. And as we know, they are humans and disposed to mistakes and ego and such a things.
    Yes that is possible, however we will only ban people at our server if we have some proper evidence like a demo. But okay i guess not everyone is caring this like we do.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast