Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Replies
    thumbs up
    i like your server

Replies
    Country
    Romania
    bosshk we are humans and we can be mistaken...so can be those who accuse others of cheating.but i think experienced played can make difference between hacks and clean player.and anyway,now that the server is running et pro,is more easy to find hackers,as the players are also more experienced

Replies
    Country
    Romania
    do u play on it ?what nick u use?

Replies
    Country
    Romania
    btw we also have a new jaymod server running on ip

we will put jaymod 219 on it.have fun

Replies
    Country
    Romania
    which one ?

Replies
    Country
    Romania
    Quote Originally Posted by |IMG||monk View Post
    Yes that is possible, however we will only ban people at our server if we have some proper evidence like a demo. But okay i guess not everyone is caring this like we do.
    i totally agree.we do same on our server

Replies
    Country
    Romania
    i still wanna know if alternative cheat protection works on et pro as well and if also slac is used to get ratio.when i ll have an answer from paul :S?

Replies
    Country
    Denmark
    Xfire
    patriotqube
    Steam
    Patriotqube
    Clan
    Wolf-ET4ALL Community
    Imo
    Alternative cheatprotection on ETPro with Slac should be allowed
    alternative Cheat protection where its just a bunch of admins and PB disabled should not be allowed
    PBBans are banning people on our servers of which i can see they have spend a rather big amount of time on servers that are only relying on admin protection.

Allowing that will in the end mean that all servers will be out PB Protection which is plain stupid.

I have Played this game since it was released, i have played lots of official clanwars against the best etplayers out there, i have been referee on CB open cups and CB Summer Cups, I have beeing headadmin on several ET servers for the latest 6 years, I have been speccing ETTV for the whole time etc etc etc, which in my book makes me quite experienced in ET - BUT I CANT SAY FOR CERTAIN IF A PLAYER IS USING A HAX WITH HUMANISED AIM - and im sure no one else can
    only thing we can do is to rely on PB and the get our servers streamed by PBBans, PunksBusted, Gameviolations etc etc, and let their streaming catch them

Allowing ranking on unprotected servers will kill the game - period

sorry for invading this thread

Replies
    Country
    Romania
    i agree with u ,but u forget one very important thing:pb has given up on et a long time ago.pb can catch public hacks,but there are many private hacks like pale and adawolfa made,which are quite ok to use in any pbstream server.i ve seen cases with my own eyes during gameplay.my confidence is only in slac now.and yes i agree with u,slac servers should be rated!

Replies
    Country
    Romania
    well now that the server runs slac,why is not trackbase admins do something to allow ranking on slac protected servers?is not faire only pb which anyway is not as good as slac ,to rank the players and servers

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast