Xfire
    patriotqube
    Steam
    Patriotqube
    Clan
    Wolf-ET4ALL Community
    Quote Originally Posted by Le_Furet View Post
    Why it's this server name ?
    I know you have been talking to a Qubenet guy -- Smilin'Bob, and that he told you to use our forum mate.

There is a private room for talking about this server and it can be seen by clanleaders from above clans, and you have also access because you did show interest in this, but we havent seen or heard anything from you, its not to late tho.

regarding the name?, well its quite simple tbh

We have run et servers since 2003 and we could of just have given this a qube name again, as Qube network management is sponsoring everything, but we decided to start from a fresh, to show to all that this wasnt just a new Qubeserver.

Qubenet Gaming Community = QGC, that a tag i never seen before and it dosent show in tag just one clan, thats a community tag, its new and never been used before, hence brandnew.

The United part, well, thats just a way of trying to say that we are many in this togehter, the XPS part sort of says it by itself.

If this goes well, then we will start a big jayserver, i just saw that a new release is to be expected, and ive never been to keen on the buggy last one.

To sum up, Qube Network Management is sponsoring it all, so no clans pays anything, they have ofc, a wish, which is to be shown in servername, and in my clantag, we have bended that to the extreme with this servername, which they allow.

get onto our forum FurET and start helping here