Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Replies
    Country
    Sweden
    Xfire
    show91
    He came by SplashDamage Forum, bumped into the ET:XreaL topic. Open up a new thread and finaly he said
    I just realized I can do this without an engine mod. I've got proper aspect ratio working in jaymod now heh.
    and
    And now I'm working on merging the latest omnibot version. I've opened up the jaymod forums again, if anyone cares.
    last post
    Plans change
    So you can believe what I am saying, if not, check out the Jaymod Forum, since it is reopend
    Cheers, Shownie

Replies
    Country
    Poland
    Xfire
    dragonji
    Steam
    dragonji
    Clan
    sKy-e
    Thanks, I found it: http://www.splashdamage.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=23613
    Jaybird could visit TB and write a little about his plans . Jaymodders like me will be happy when new release is out.
    Last edited by Dragonji; 26-03-2011 at 16:31.

Clanpage || --------------------------------------------------------------------- || sKy.eSports Clan

Replies
    Country
    Denmark
    Xfire
    patriotqube
    Steam
    Patriotqube
    Clan
    Wolf-ET4ALL Community
    this thread has now involved into this
    http://forum.trackbase.net/threads/3...mmunity-Server

I hope to meet some of you there, if this goes well we will start other highquality servers for the communities to play on, and that will like this be good public servers with a good mod on, Jay. NQ, ETPub or another, which ever is most wanted within the community.

Replies
    Country
    France
    Xfire
    frasnatix
    Steam
    Tank7816
    Clan
    <<<
    gl with it! nice guys and certainly a nice serve!

Replies
    Country
    Sweden
    Xfire
    show91
    Here are my plans for the future:

I just released the 2.1.8 version, and if all is well for a few days I will announce its release and hopefully see some good adoption. I am considering this release as a release candidate for 2.2.0, which is a stable branch version number. If all is well with it, I will release 2.1.8, along with any important bugfixes, as 2.2.0 and begin work on the next beta branch, 2.3.0.

As the wide screen changes were introduced in the 2.1.8 release, any changes made after the 2.2.0 release will be made to the 2.3.x branch but also backported to 2.2.x. This also goes for severe bug fixes and security patching.

The 2.3.x series will have some fairly major changed I'd like to accomplish, including:

LUA support (2.1.8 has the LUA library embedded in it, but I haven't done much work on it and you can't use it).
    Major overhaul of the HUD. I plan on making use of non-scaling elements and fonts to clear clutter and update the overall feel.
    Integrate SQLite into the server and move over the admin system. Doing so will make the various db systems easier to maintain, allow easier extension, and may just inspire someone to write a nice GUI for admin setup.

Keep in mind that nothing is set in stone here. I just wanted to give you all a heads up as to what I'm thinking about.
    Tought I could just drop one more note, sorry for dropping onto the topic.
    Cheers, Shownie

Replies
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Xfire
    adrianycn
    Steam
    moazer
    Well Good Idea
    Best Regards,
    Adrian

Transfer your rating | Register your clan | Assign a squad to your clan | Change Server Settings

Check the latest news | Advertise for your clan or your server

» Any Problems?
    Contact me!
    Trackbase | Email

» Got a more detailed question about trackbase?
    Then contact the Main Administrator!
    Trackbase | Email

FOLLOW OUR SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS

Facebook | Twitter | Google+

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12