Greetings [s]summoners[/s], nvm scratch that, we are still at our beloved game ET and it seems it's recent activity has brought up quite some familiar faces back to the scene again. Recent RTCW cup has been quite successful, so we thought why not making something similiar to ET, Sebhes has done the first step of creating ETernity cup, but since it's still a bit of time to play it, we decided to prepare something for all the enthusiasts to test their rusy skills on the battlefield again.

I would like to kindly invite those who are not yet part of our Discord channel to join us, as it seems Discord is picking where IRC left, proper place to gather, meet new and old faces, have fun enjoying daily scrims, currently there are around 350 players and more are joining each given day. So if you feel you want to enjoy old memories again, play daily 3on3 or 6on6 scrims, dont hesitate to join us and experience all those memories again!

Recent ET survey has given a lot of feedback and perfect opportunity to see just how many players are actually standing behind their votes, so this is your chance to enjoy our beloved game yet again and have fun doing it along with your mates. I present to you hopefully one of the many one day cups to come in near future.

[h1][/h1]

[h1]ET Ultimate Weekly #1 6on6 ODC[/h1]
[readmore]

Cup date and time: Sunday, 20th of January, 20:00 CET (GMT +1)

Team format: 6on6

Signups till 19:50 CET (GMT +1)

Check-in start from 19:30 till 19:55 CET (GMT +1)

Additional information:

Broadcast: Yes

Shoutcast: No

Each team captain needs to join Our discord channel and PM me to be given appropriate role.

Schedule for the ET Ultimate Weekly #1 6on6 ODC is:

Round 1: radar

Round 2: sw_goldrush_te

Semi Final: Supply, loser of first map selects second map

Grand Final: Both teams pick a map from the mappool

- In case of 8 teams or less, round 2 will be removed.

The mappool for the ET United ODC is:

• Adlernest
  • Bremen_b3
  • Frostbite
  • Karsiah_te
  • Missile_b3
  • Radar
  • Supply
  • Sw_goldrush_te

Admins:

[flag=ua] ScoOf

[flag=si] Aniky

[flag=nl] Sebhes

If there are any questions that are not listed in the text above, please contact an admin.

Join our discord here