Replies

WolfAdmin 1.2.0 released!

After over two years of development, it is finally time to release a new version of WolfAdmin. As always, you can find the new version on the website.

This version can be marked as the largest update to WolfAdmin so far. From now on, you can completely replace the shrubbot administration system with WolfAdmin using standalone mode. Say goodbye to limited amount of levels, admins, mutes and bans, and give a warm welcome to SQL-based databases to store your players and their permissions.

Most of the features that mods like NoQuarter and ETPub provide should have been ported to WolfAdmin. This includes the commands, but also chat logging and private messaging.

Furthermore, the directory structure has been reworked to ease updates and to make sure that all operating systems can run WolfAdmin. In addition to this, the well-known .cfg files have been replaced by .toml files to ease configuration.

Finally, I am very proud to announce that WolfAdmin is now shipped by default with ET: Legacy. This means that anyone who uses the Legacy mod (and any future mods derived from it) will automatically benefit from WolfAdmin. This is a huge step in promoting WolfAdmin for new server administrators and I would like to give them a warm welcome.

In case you encounter a bug or want to share anything else that might be interesting, please use the official bug tracker. Besides that you can also monitor the continuous development in the GitHub repository.

Replies
    Country
    Finland
    Nice to see an update on this, Tim!
    I will share these news aswell.