Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: #PrayForAndrew

See me, I'm great! Haruhi Suzumiya's Avatar
    Replies
    Country
    Japan

#PrayForAndrew

Hello ETPlayers,

I'd like to start a very important and overdue thread for our dear friend Andrew who has stumbled across hard times. Right now and more than ever he needs your help! For only one #PrayForAndrew a day, you can support Andrew and his ever diminishing mental health. For those of you with financial troubles who'd love to donate but just can't afford it, a few simple motivating words will go further than you could ever imagine.

As his best friend that loves him more than he'll ever know, I'll kick it off with these words; Andrew my friend, my brother, my love, You are the best ETPlayer that has ever graced this fine game. Your best of 24ppm is an inspiration to us all. I hope all these ignorant fools that go against your word are taken care of by the wrath of the God's. I'm forever rooting for you from the sidelines. You WILL prevail again! Don't get discouraged and keep at it tiger. What you are doing will forever change ET and our lives for the better.

#PrayForAndrew

Your pal,

Haruhi Suzumiya

Replies
    Steam
    nekensuu
    Clan
    [dd]
    #prayforandrew, lets get it trending boys!!!

Replies
    Country
    Netherlands
    Xfire
    sw1xz
    Steam
    swixz,=-
    Clan
    [dd]
    #prayforandrew sending you my prayers

Replies
    Country
    Netherlands
    #PrayForAndrew

Lighting my candle for you[*]

Replies
    Country
    Japan
    #PrayForAndrew

Lighting some of those R.I.P candles for you in the corner of my street just in case.
    GL&HF

Replies
    Country
    Japan
    Steam
    .com/id/d1m_
    Clan
    excite.
    #PrayForAndrew

i hope you will be alright

Replies
    Country
    United States
    Clan
    DRi*
    Quote Originally Posted by Haruhi Suzumiya View Post
    Hello ETPlayers,

I'd like to start a very important and overdue thread for our dear friend Andrew who has stumbled across hard times. Right now and more than ever he needs your help! For only one #PrayForAndrew a day, you can support Andrew and his ever diminishing mental health. For those of you with financial troubles who'd love to donate but just can't afford it, a few simple motivating words will go further than you could ever imagine.

As his best friend that loves him more than he'll ever know, I'll kick it off with these words; Andrew my friend, my brother, my love, You are the best ETPlayer that has ever graced this fine game. Your best of 24ppm is an inspiration to us all. I hope all these ignorant fools that go against your word are taken care of by the wrath of the God's. I'm forever rooting for you from the sidelines. You WILL prevail again! Don't get discouraged and keep at it tiger. What you are doing will forever change ET and our lives for the better.

#PrayForAndrew

Your pal,

Haruhi Suzumiya
    +1 prayer

Replies
    Country
    United States
    Clan
    xxx
    This was a setup to take the updates/attention of Haru obviously. I will make new one sooner to get rid of this BS and put more facts only. Only idiots would say otherwise.

Lol. The idiots/bots are speaking as this game has been run over by them due to FAILED ADMINS supporting cheats in ET. Looks like just about every other good/honest player left when they had the chance. I am not going anywhere and got backpay on my VA disability which I put in so I am getting serious money (10k this week, over 100k in next couple months for being sick after getting out/substance abuse/depression, checks monthly for rest of my life in addition to working). You should go file Haru, you need more help than me at this point and will def if you are still around in future once I am back playing and even better than today. Will be building another beast PC and I hope you are still around so you can EAT CROW with what I put next post.

Haruhi Suzimiya is a bot (only idiots and cheaters say he's not). This thread also contains other bots/online fake friends/losers who don't know who they are in life outside of ET. I pray for everyone in this thread, that they get off the fake games/fake online social life, and get a REAL life outside of video games.

See you next thread haru. Get your pictures ready

Real #1 AKA The Truth
    Last edited by viciouz21; 5-11-2018 at 13:54.

See me, I'm great! Haruhi Suzumiya's Avatar
    Replies
    Country
    Japan
    No matter how many times you ask, I will not give you dick pics.

Replies
    Country
    Germany
    Xfire
    dssjonny
    Steam
    dssjonny
    Clan
    -TB#
    Quote Originally Posted by viciouz21 View Post
    This was a setup to take the updates/attention of Haru obviously. I will make new one sooner to get rid of this BS and put more facts only. Only idiots would say otherwise.

Lol. The idiots/bots are speaking as this game has been run over by them due to FAILED ADMINS supporting cheats in ET. Looks like just about every other good/honest player left when they had the chance. I am not going anywhere and got backpay on my VA disability which I put in so I am getting serious money (10k this week, over 100k in next couple months for being sick after getting out/substance abuse/depression, checks monthly for rest of my life in addition to working). You should go file Haru, you need more help than me at this point and will def if you are still around in future once I am back playing and even better than today. Will be building another beast PC and I hope you are still around so you can EAT CROW with what I put next post.

Haruhi Suzimiya is a bot (only idiots and cheaters say he's not). This thread also contains other bots/online fake friends/losers who don't know who they are in life outside of ET. I pray for everyone in this thread, that they get off the fake games/fake online social life, and get a REAL life outside of video games.

See you next thread haru. Get your pictures ready

Real #1 AKA The Truth
    Sounds like Trump commenting everything negative about him as fake news hahaha.

/JoNny
    Kind Regards,
    JoNny:]

Transfer your rating | Register your clan | Assign a squad to your clan | Change Server Settings

Check the latest news | Advertise for your clan or your server

» Any Problems?
    Contact me!
    Trackbase | Email

My Discord:
    JoNny#4423

» Got a more detailed question about trackbase?
    Then contact the Main Administrator!
    Trackbase | Email

FOLLOW OUR SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS

Facebook | Twitter | Google+

JOIN OUR

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast