Replies
    Country
    Netherlands

GUNDAMNoQuarter2018

Heey,

Currently there are players abusing this server to get rate with bots, this takes away the fun and competition for some other players so i would like you guys to see if there is a solution for this.
    Thanks in advance

Mustang

Replies
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Strip their ratings and ban the server off of trackbase.

Replies
    Country
    Germany
    Xfire
    dssjonny
    Steam
    dssjonny
    Discord
    JoNny#4432
    Clan
    -TB#
    Quote Originally Posted by valkine View Post
    Strip their ratings and ban the server off of trackbase.
    Taken care of it.
    All's been reset to the old status quo.
    Thanks for reporting.

/JoNny

Replies
    Country
    United States
    Clan
    xxx
    Quote Originally Posted by JoNny View Post
    Taken care of it.
    All's been reset to the old status quo.
    Thanks for reporting.

/JoNny
    Oh now you want to do your job Jonny. You are trying to label me as nrgy as you are deflecting from the TRUTH. Everything in TrackBOT is the 100% truth and you will be exposed for WHO you are. That was then, and everything I sent was REAL and HONEST in ET then, but you did 0 and I know why. Show names that NRGY gave to you that was not the TRUTH, and then start labeling me like I did something wrong, when I know I did not except call you out intoxicated as you did 0 and let the game fall to the fakes we see in this post who don't even show their faces and are nothing more than a name on a screen, a flag, and stupidity as they are not even real gamers and are using cheats, period.

ET = joke and it's because of the admins who are failures and for more reasons coming to this community in the future.

Go ahead and lock and keep trying to run/cover up, and hide like you always did because your not a leader or admin = your a failure to this game. Fact coming out to a forums near you (Trackbot). What you need to do is freeze FA servers from the server list for rating. It's the #1 perpetrator and has been for years and years and I reported countless cheaters and even sent you evidence and you did 0 every time.

You listen to Romek in dd BOT clan and handle it. There is a reason you are siding with bots, and it will be clear as day as it is to me now Jonny. You have failed ET, you are the reason the fraggers left who play for rate, and you are also a big reason these fakes are still rating years later as you never did shit to stop them even with evidence and honesty sent to you.

Thank you,
    REAL #1 AKA THE TRUTH
    Last edited by viciouz21; 19-09-2018 at 06:11.

Replies
    Country
    Germany
    Xfire
    dssjonny
    Steam
    dssjonny
    Discord
    JoNny#4432
    Clan
    -TB#
    You are free to stop visiting this website and stop playing this game.
    Thanks.

/JoNny