Hello TrackBase community!

As the year is coming to an end again, it is time to vote for the most loved map of the year 2017
Many maps have been added to our database during the year, so there's a quite big chance that a "newcomer map" could win the trophy this year!

As you might already know from last year, all we need for that is you!
Please tell us your favorite maps! Everyone can suggest several maps, though not more than 3 would be good, since we only want to get the MOST LOVED ones.
So, where did you make the most frags or where did you win the map the most? It's your opinion, and based on that, we want to elect the "Map Of The Year 2017" (MOTY17).

How can I participate?
You can post your most favorite map in this thread. Don't be afraid of posting if someone already posted that map, since we want to pre-elect the most voted maps on the forum and will start another, final voting in two weeks.

How long do I have time?
The pre-voting phase starts now and ends at 24-12-17 23:59:59 UTC+1. Posts after that won't be counted.

I don't have a TB account but still want to participate. How can I do that?
Well, since not all of you may have a TB account, we wanted to give you a chance to vote as well.
We're posting on our Facebook, Twitter & Google+ page about this as well.
With the hashtag #TBMOTY17Pre you can participate. Just name the map in your post and add the hashtag.

Why should I participate?
Well, since that's a serious question, here's a quick and teasing answer:
Just as last year, we're giving away 2x 150 TBP (1x pre-vote, 1x final vote) for two lucky randomly-picked winners.
Anyone can win. Even the participants using the social media hashtag.

I thank you in advance for your help finding the most loved map of 2017!

/The TrackBase Team