Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast
    Replies

Whore is goin up ;p

http://et.trackbase.net/index.php?mo...fo&idx=1512124 this guy is a big cops whorer and he cant even get 50+ kills o.O

I did screenshoots of him whoring and that was only on this map, look how many unis he take ..

http://www.xfire.com/profile/sukajeb...view#110846880

Gratz.

Replies
    You should have TrackBase Police Department status

Replies
    Country
    New Zealand
    Clan
    Pro*
    Its already planned , stuff has been posted in private area about that , just a question of days now.
    There will be everthing you need to know , with tuto etc ...
    Not part of trackbase team anymore.
    Please do not report/contact me anymore about trackbase issues.

Replies
    Lol koba

Replies
    Country
    Poland
    Xfire
    dragonji
    Steam
    dragonji
    Clan
    sKy-e
    IMO it's good how it is... When you change rating system, most of the players on public servers will play only for more and more frags... What does it mean? Game for OBJ will disappear, there won't be any teamwork... Ofc I don't like lamers who are playing as FieldOps or CvtOps and making rating by spamming with ammo in the spawn or stealing uniforms, but non-rambo Medic who is helping his team by reviving and healing isn't a whore IMO.

Also, if it is possible you could make some rating bonuses for players who are working on OBJ eg. by delivering docs, gold etc...
    Last edited by Dragonji; 22-02-2011 at 15:33.

Clanpage || --------------------------------------------------------------------- || sKy.eSports Clan

Replies
    Country
    New Zealand
    Clan
    Pro*
    No , its not gonna change the way ppl play , we are talking about xp whore , not about obj .
    Ppl staying at respawn the whole map giving med/ammo pack doesnt help in anything, the same for cvops. they just trick the system to gain more rating.
    Anyway thats not something new , at first , Anti whore thing is the main reason of TB .. since it's a big part is about rating.

I dont see in what obj part is concerned.
    We are talking about abusive xp whore , its not because you heal your teammates or give ammo time to time that your are a xp whore , thats part of teamwork like you said.

Anyway rules should be well explained , and only XP whore will be penalized , nothing to worry about

Replies
    Country
    Poland
    Xfire
    dragonji
    Steam
    dragonji
    Clan
    sKy-e
    Quote Originally Posted by Spl@$h~ View Post
    No , its not gonna change the way ppl play
    Time will tell...

we are talking about xp whore , not about obj .
    If XP-whores will be "punished", teamplayers should be "prized", not only "uber-pwners", that's my point of view

Ppl staying at respawn the whole map giving med/ammo pack doesnt help in anything, the same for cvops. they just trick the system to gain more rating.
    But new rating system won't be equitable, XP-whores will be put on a par with teamplayers, please correct me if I'm wrong.

Clanpage || --------------------------------------------------------------------- || sKy.eSports Clan

Replies
    Country
    New Zealand
    Clan
    Pro*
    i totally dont see what you mean , there is no way to give more rating for ppl playing obj , it works the same for everyone.
    Its based on XP per min ( nothing new) there is no " new ratng system " .. just players getting high rating by whoring will be punished yes.

it always been like that , ppl playing for obj arent really playing for rating ..
    if xp whore want decent rating they will have to get it normally .

Replies
    Country
    Estonia
    Clan
    =F|A=
    i think ET going bad game because all playing for rating now :S i suggest you all to play for fun its more cooler

Replies
    Country
    Poland
    Xfire
    dragonji
    Steam
    dragonji
    Clan
    sKy-e
    there is no way to give more rating for ppl playing obj , it works the same for everyone.
    Its based on XP per min ( nothing new) there is no " new ratng system " .. just players getting high rating by whoring will be punished yes.
    OK, I didn't express myself clear... I meant about some XP bonuses for eg. delivering gold to truck on Goldrush which would be count to total points gained on the map and then calculated to the PPM, but I realized it's not possible, because ET doesn't give XP for such things, so you could write it first off.
    Last edited by Dragonji; 22-02-2011 at 19:00.

Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast