Xfire
    hex06
    Steam
    robyy2345
    Clan
    GenesiS ( .gEN| )

An answere , please?

Hey guys !

I'm LuXor . Maybe some of you have already seen me in-game or on tb forum , here . I came here with a problem and when i tried to get an aswere , i was given none .
    I register a clan just a few weeks ago ( to be more specific on Aug 01 2015 ) and i had some members .
    A few days ago i recive some complains from one of my members that his rate was locked , but the problem was that it was locked not by himself ... . Is there any posibility that someone could stole a name and lock his rate? ... i have sent you guys a PM but noone answered

Ps : i've been playing this game for a long time and i had my problems with some people , I'm not ashamed to say it , but never a problem like that and with no answere given .
    Last edited by LuXor01; 19-08-2015 at 18:58.

Replies
    Country
    United States
    Well there is your starting problem. You pm'd someone when there is an entire support forum just for things like this. You're member should also be reporting this considering its his account affected and not yours. If you could redirect him to the forums and post his problem I'd be happy to help. As of now there isn't any information to go on.

Replies
    Country
    Romania
    Xfire
    hex06
    Steam
    robyy2345
    Clan
    GenesiS ( .gEN| )
    ok then i'll talk with him and redirect him here for fixing problem !
    Thanks for your time !