Country
    Spain
    Xfire
    krieger102
    Steam
    patrick180999
    Clan
    *RD* Rubber Ducks (FarCry)
    Thanks Jonny, I didn read now all the posts here.

I think all here are for asking for W:ET? Right?
    Looks like ET people, because never see no one of them in FarCry.

I never play W:ET, but im interrested to be the helping hand of FarCry(Im the halping hand of FarCry, but i mean on TB too).
    Some information if needed:
    Name: *RD*Kr!eger
    Realname: Patrick
    Clan: *RD* RubberDucks
    Games: FarCry(As one of 2 available TB games)
    Lenguages: German, English, Spain(Castellano, Catalán)
    Usefull: Im a Server Admin, I can help people fixing sometimes problems with they Computers if FarCry doesn't Work! I can give Server Help too, as admin i have a big folder of ServerSideModes(LugerSSM, XASSM, GLSSM, eXcaliTrone), Some people sometimes have problems to understant how to install Patch 1.6 and how to get it working, I can help! I mod sometimes or map, But my last maps cames 2012. Patch 1.4 is the last alive patch soo i can help if problems on 1.4, Always i want to help, manny clans(And Players!) know me(Better to say the last existen clans), and manny people trust me, and I love them

Im young, but i get manny help, I learn to map with a player names "Uwi", I learn scripting with some help of yet existen mods, the most coders are offline soo i need to learn by my self. As one player of the last FarCry Community "BadBoysPlayground"(They clossed at November 2013!) I get manny help, and now i want to help the people with that what I know. I do a lot for be now on this possition, and im very happy about all what i done the last times.

The game is old, and dead, but i will give always support, YES or YES! This will never change

Kr!eger
    FarCry Multiplayer Community Supporter.
    Last edited by [NNC]Krieger; 8-09-2014 at 23:24.

Replies
    Country
    France
    Clan
    TM
    Hi,

I was just looking for some kind of activity along with tm crew as i have some spare time in the evening.

I'm TOMOYO, from france, 24 years old. I've been hanging around the scene for quite some time already. Played couple years on the pro scene with teams like TAG, devastation, and belgian fraternity.

I'm now a member of team muppet running a bunch of active servers, especialy our nodownload one on etpub.teammuppet.com if you're willing to visit !

I'm pretty experienced in this game, which i guess could help you to developp news writing about competitions or other gaming events, not only ET but also different games (starcraft, LoL...). I can also take part in tutorials.

Otherwise, I don't mind participating in graphics stuffs and interfaces, although as I'm doing part of this on my job i'd gladly give it to someone else !

Feel free to contact me if you need any further informations. And don't forget to visit our community ! on teammuppet.eu

Cheers
    Last edited by TOMOYO; 9-09-2014 at 18:20.

Replies
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Xfire
    Slide
    Clan
    The Damned Ones |TDO|
    Im 15 Years old.

Name: Seba
    Last Name: Vidowski
    Xfire: Seba1
    Speaking: English,German(Not as well),Russian,Polish,Serbian.
    Playing et for 5 years,Haved 11 servers for my 5 years. I know many about et.
    Im owner of The DamneD OneS - |TDO|
    Active minimum 5 hrs per day.
    I really love to help`s. Im too young i know,but im not kid what you think.

Past clans: .WaR| and my 4 clans. (" .0wD|","|WwW|,"~OwN|",".OmG?' ")

If you want to know many about me pm me on trackbase.
    Last edited by |TDO|Slide*; 10-09-2014 at 20:51.

Replies
    Country
    United States
    Clan
    Kaos
    Name: Symbiote
    xFire: Lilpunish
    Fluent in english
    Been playing ET for a while. No too bad if I do say so. Live in the US, and I'm 14, I run Kaos, and I know PHP, HTML, CSS and very very very little JS. I run an ET server and I know some about linux. If you need more ask...

Replies
    Country
    Germany
    Xfire
    dssjonny
    Steam
    dssjonny
    Discord
    JoNny#4432
    Clan
    -TB#
    Thanks all for the applications so far. We'll wait a few more days for more incoming applications. There are some guys we'd like to get to know a little more, yet we didn't make any decision. Keep applying, it won't hurt you and maybe you're going to be the next TB admin.

I have a little question to |TDO|Slide, How can I reach you. I added Seba1 on Trackbase, but it was connected with another name than you supplied on your application, is that still you? I'd like to get to know you a little better

Replies
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Xfire
    Slide
    Clan
    The Damned Ones |TDO|
    Quote Originally Posted by JoNny View Post
    Thanks all for the applications so far. We'll wait a few more days for more incoming applications. There are some guys we'd like to get to know a little more, yet we didn't make any decision. Keep applying, it won't hurt you and maybe you're going to be the next TB admin.

I have a little question to |TDO|Slide, How can I reach you. I added Seba1 on Trackbase, but it was connected with another name than you supplied on your application, is that still you? I'd like to get to know you a little better
    Jonny thanks for your reply and time. All the best...

Replies
    Country
    Poland
    Steam
    c1ique
    Clan
    ETc|
    Oke, good to know. I just wanted to say that I edit my apply from time to time cause I want to add some informations which I forgot to write before
    Last edited by c1ick; 11-09-2014 at 15:11.
    steam id: c1ique

Replies
    Country
    Germany
    Clan
    =F|A=
    Okay this is mine Apply talked with Jonny on Jay3 and Teamspeak today.

In-Game Name: Syroox
    Clan: I applied to F|A a time ago
    Real-Life Name: Tobi/Tobias
    Xfire: mrlol315 my brother old Acc
    Languages: German, English
    Playing Much ET on Jay3/ F|A Beginners #1
    I play ET since 2 Years now.
    U need more informations? Just reply which

greez Syroox

Replies
    Country
    Poland

Replies
    Country
    Germany
    Xfire
    mimus000
    Clan
    TWC

New Staff

Hello,
    We (Mimus and Ligustah) came here since you posted in our forum (TWC-Clan) that you are looking for some new staff.

It might sound quite unusual, but we would both be interested in taking this oppurtunity - as one person, though.
    We both bring in different, but decent qualities, and there should not be any worry about reaching us.
    We are living together in an apartment, so if one of us is there the other one isnt far.

We are both 18+ (20f and 23m), our english is fluent, our german even more since we live in berlin.
    Also got both Xfire, Steam etc., and are active, however there is always clan stuff we will also have to deal with (both MSTs/owners of TWC)

The listed parts of the jobs are not a problem for us (though tutorials might not be the sort of things we are too good at). While Ligustah can take care of anything technical etc. that requires knowledge in IT, Mimus would be in for the more graphic, creative part and the social-skills related to the job offer.

Examples of our experience might be:
    - organized TWC-Clan meeting in NL (https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...1944404&type=1)
    - QMM plugins for ET
    - various photoshop-works (https://www.facebook.com/chantal.phi...3865082&type=3)
    - not too experienced, but still learning digital painting (https://www.facebook.com/chantal.phi...3865082&type=3)
    - Authentication Plugin to prevent GUID-spoofing on jaymod-servers
    - leading an ET Clan (more or less popular, huh )

Greetings,

---Mimus and Ligustah

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast