Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: rate and tsp

Replies
    cheers... 1 more question... the last 1 i promise...
    how quickly does rate decay after the 3 days of inactivity?
    thank you again and thank you in advance

Replies
    Country
    Netherlands
    Xfire
    detoren
    Clan
    *da
    Quote Originally Posted by JoNny View Post
    Not only. We also thought of the so many users here that do not have the money or possiblity to donate and therefore become a premium member. But still you can. As the page (the link I posted 1 reply back) says, you can support us and thus the community with filling in content like map pictures, etc. With that you will get a benefit of some points per contribution. Then, when you earned enough points, you can activate a premium membership here on Trackbase. That's all money-less billing and really cool for guys that don't want to spend some money or that simply cannot.

/JoNny
    Thats the most honest and beautifull system i ever seen on a non profit site most clans ans sites its money or nothing . My respect for this i will donate and dont want advantage .

Replies
    Country
    Germany
    Xfire
    dssjonny
    Steam
    dssjonny
    Discord
    JoNny#4432
    Clan
    -TB#
    Quote Originally Posted by detoren View Post
    Thats the most honest and beautifull system i ever seen on a non profit site most clans ans sites its money or nothing . My respect for this i will donate and dont want advantage .
    Thanks man, glad to hear that

Quote Originally Posted by kingping View Post
    cheers... 1 more question... the last 1 i promise...
    how quickly does rate decay after the 3 days of inactivity?
    thank you again and thank you in advance
    That's made out of two variables. First, the higher your rating is, the more will drop. Second, the longer you didn't rate, the higher your rate will drop (same for tsp). It's going down exponentially. Thus the first days should not cost you so much rate. But if you don't rate a week or even a month, it'll cost you a lot.

Probably just a motivation for you to come back and play again

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12