Replies
    Country
    United States
    Clan
    =F|A=

[FIXED]many English titles replaced with "go kack"

FIXED just before one last check of the problem before I postee this here!

I started et.trackbase, I noticed that many of the column headings and link titles were now just "go kack" !

I was checking my profile for errors and found my way to the CMS page: http://cms.trackbase.net/?mod=lang&do=list-show&lid=1 where the lower 1/2 or so of the items were all "go kack".

I opened the German CMS page and found no 'go-kack's. I then went back to the English CMs page and now all the settings seem ok and there are no "go kack"s to be found.

BUT, I still see the 'go kack's even if I refresh the page, start a new page or start a new browser.

It is the same in Chrome and IE.

I can't upload files directly to the upload manager AND this Editor's image-getter would not allow the pic to save locally.

Chrome, logged on, search for "John", showing first "go kack" on page at top of shot.

Chrome, logged on, search for "John", showing mid-left of page, with all Tracker Option links replaced.

Interner Explorer, log on page

I just checked the pages again and they are OKAY! LOL, after all this work, I will post it anyway!
    =========
    BTW, Google Translate says "go kack" is Igbo and translates it into English as "Go kack" !
    Last edited by TrackMe2; 4-08-2014 at 15:55.

Replies
    Country
    Germany
    Xfire
    dssjonny
    Steam
    dssjonny
    Discord
    JoNny#4432
    Clan
    -TB#
    Thanks for you work. I noticed this bug as well and fixed it immediately.

/JoNny