Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 31
  1. #1
    Spamming the boards! equaLz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Replies
    155
    Country
    Netherlands
    Xfire
    battel4star
    Steam
    battel4star
    Clan
    Ruthless Outlaws

    Difference PPM TSP and Rate

    How is it possible that this Blaaack guy got such difference between PPM of his TSP and RATE?
    http://et.trackbase.net/player/2185154/

    Is he using the bug?

  2. #2
    Spamming the boards! Onni:]'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Replies
    88
    Country
    Finland
    Xfire
    theonni
    Steam
    theonni
    Yes, switching team on F|A #1 causes this bug. Not everybody do this with purpose though because sometimes admins ask players to switch for balance. You will get some extra kills and deaths and also more TSP ppm. Admins should fix this really soon...

    It's also weird how F|A #1 gives rate so easily compared to other servers. I mean your stats could be like 48/22 in 15 minutes on Supply Depot (not good at all) and you still get that 20+ ppm while on other servers that would be around 17 - 18 ppm. But maybe it's about server's settings. In my opinion somebody should still take a look at this problem!
    Last edited by Onni:]; 15-05-2014 at 09:57.

  3. #3
    See me, I'm great! csl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Replies
    46
    Country
    Israel
    Xfire
    clebo7
    Clan
    =F|A=
    Quote Originally Posted by Onni:] View Post
    Yes, switching team on F|A #1 causes this bug. Not everybody do this with purpose though because sometimes admins ask players to switch for balance. You will get some extra kills and deaths and also more TSP ppm. Admins should fix this really soon...

    It's also weird how F|A #1 gives rate so easily compared to other servers. I mean your stats could be like 48/22 in 15 minutes on Supply Depot (not good at all) and you still get that 20+ ppm while on other servers that would be around 17 - 18 ppm. But maybe it's about server's settings. In my opinion somebody should still take a look at this problem!
    The rate you get also is affected my the average rating of the players in that particular match. So more PPM with better players may result in lower rating than less PPM with less skilled players.

  4. #4
    Spamming the boards! Jari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Replies
    776
    Country
    Netherlands
    Quote Originally Posted by Motafied View Post
    How is it possible that this Blaaack guy got such difference between PPM of his TSP and RATE?
    http://et.trackbase.net/player/2185154/

    Is he using the bug?
    His clan tag tells you enough haha...

  5. #5
    See me, I'm great! c1ick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Replies
    37
    Country
    Poland
    Steam
    c1ique
    Clan
    ETc|
    Quote Originally Posted by Jari View Post
    His clan tag tells you enough haha...
    +1
    Contact:
    steam id: c1ique




  6. #6
    See me, I'm great! Guns&Style's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Replies
    37
    Country
    Italy
    Clan
    ctrl-
    Quote Originally Posted by c1ick View Post
    +1

    Welcome back.
    Do you know who creates this beautiful story of the game?
    Do you remember the fight for the top of the clans?
    We were at the top, we had the hegemony.
    All the clans of the world wanted our amazing players.

    After over year long break WE came back again. Most of us also had long break from ET but beware... BECAUSE WE'RE GOIN' TO GET YA ALL SOON AFTER WARMING UP OUR PROPER SKILL!!!




    and by skill we mean tricks and exploit of trackbase system
    cTRL-STEVIA

  7. #7
    Spamming the boards! Jari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Replies
    776
    Country
    Netherlands
    Quote Originally Posted by Guns&Style View Post

    Welcome back.
    Do you know who creates this beautiful story of the game?
    Do you remember the fight for the top of the clans?
    We were at the top, we had the hegemony.
    All the clans of the world wanted our amazing players.

    After over year long break WE came back again. Most of us also had long break from ET but beware... BECAUSE WE'RE GOIN' TO GET YA ALL SOON AFTER WARMING UP OUR PROPER SKILL!!!




    and by skill we mean tricks and exploit of trackbase system
    And their English skills trolololol

  8. #8
    Here I am! Rasen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Replies
    15
    Country
    Poland
    basicly i don't care about what's going on in this topic and about bug which exists in TSP which hasn't been fixed yet.
    http://forum.trackbase.net/threads/2985-Tsp that's similar topic on this forum in ending of january. as tb admins you're all aware of this problem and possibility of usage of that bug on purpose by players no matter on clan they play. and there one more funny thing i'd like to notice - this guy http://et.trackbase.net/player/128486/ there is no need to make demo of him to notice that he WHORES to get his rank. i'm not suprised that topic of squarraman ain't here just because he plays with whiners who gather here. PEACE

  9. #9
    Spamming the boards! equaLz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Replies
    155
    Country
    Netherlands
    Xfire
    battel4star
    Steam
    battel4star
    Clan
    Ruthless Outlaws
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
    basicly i don't care about what's going on in this topic and about bug which exists in TSP which hasn't been fixed yet.
    http://forum.trackbase.net/threads/2985-Tsp that's similar topic on this forum in ending of january. as tb admins you're all aware of this problem and possibility of usage of that bug on purpose by players no matter on clan they play. and there one more funny thing i'd like to notice - this guy http://et.trackbase.net/player/128486/ there is no need to make demo of him to notice that he WHORES to get his rank. i'm not suprised that topic of squarraman ain't here just because he plays with whiners who gather here. PEACE
    So? If TB aware of this ... and you and your clan also, why do keep using the bug? I thought whoring (using bug) is not allowed +wha ?

  10. #10
    Here I am! Rasen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Replies
    15
    Country
    Poland
    Quote Originally Posted by Motafied View Post
    So? If TB aware of this ... and you and your clan also, why do keep using the bug? I thought whoring (using bug) is not allowed +wha ?
    here we go again... are you retarded, mentaly disturbed or just your ego suffers ? i can find for you more examples and ppl who use it as i shown you in my post above. if i must follow your way of thinking that will give us one conclusion: noone can change his/her team during map (ranked session) on purpose (fixing teams) or after shuffle etc. because of TSP bug (on servers with it). join spec to be fair with (bugged) system after all!!! are you kidding me and others right now ? so you say when for 4 months (ending of december - untill middle of april my clan with me as lordsnow, hunt and drhouse) we're on first place in rtg and tsp just because we used bugs ? dude give me a break... each one of ppl you're gonna accuse of using tsp bug on servers with it may give the same reason.
    and one more thing we weren't aware of possiblieties with that bug for a long time and besides black we haven't used on purpose (if we had such 1 session on 3 or even more happend) it was because of fixing teams, being put by server admin to weaker team or because of shuffle vote (or stupid admin who thought that doing shuffle in the middle of the map is a really good idea). my point is that you can accuse everyone you want of using that bug (on purpose or not) and that won't solve existence of bug itself untill some tb admin fix that. because of reason i mentioned above you can cry, whine, shout or whatever you want to but problem is with the bugged system but not ppl who used bugged one. and don't try to tell me that you've never used any bug in any game played during your whole life coz noone gonna belive that.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions